randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
After skipping all the text (sorry the game is way too long) The husband seems to be a good guy but gets a blowjob from girl from work so the first wife blowjob can be "forgiven" either way both are cheaters but the wife is a full on whore that takes it to the next level and the daughter is a gullible little girl that gets abused by a real scumbag (so far thats is the most realistic thing not saying that people cheat on each other you know what Im trying to say) and that guy is just a piece of shit and that goes for anyone who gets and fuck either the husband or the wife in a marriage but this is a game so it ok and the art it pretty good but there are some reused scenes and some weird faces.

Reactions: Puige Hanovo

Puige Hanovo

Sep 28, 2020
After skipping all the text (sorry the game is way too long) The husband seems to be a good guy but gets a blowjob from girl from work so the first wife blowjob can be "forgiven" either way both are cheaters but the wife is a full on whore that takes it to the next level and the daughter is a gullible little girl that gets abused by a real scumbag (so far thats is the most realistic thing not saying that people cheat on each other you know what Im trying to say) and that guy is just a piece of shit and that goes for anyone who gets and fuck either the husband or the wife in a marriage but this is a game so it ok and the art it pretty good but there are some reused scenes and some weird faces.
Yeah. The best person here is the husband IMO. He did make that one mistake, but he didn't go past that at all. And he thinks rationally when he finds his wife chetaing. Look at my last comment for more on my opinion. I do feel really bad for the little girl though. She got manipulated and can't accept it.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Eurekas7even

Aug 23, 2021
I skipped through most of it to get to the H-scenes, but one thing I'm really confused about is the age of Riko. I can't tell if it's the people who made the game or the translator who attempt to make it not-loli. When they get to the hotel during the festival scene the mom says that Riko is 18 which makes no goddamn sense considering how her school looked, how she acts, how the other kids act, how much knowledge she has about sexual things, and her room is pretty child like as well. Also I think there was a line of her mom saying Riko is too young to wear a bikini (but they literally had a degenerate threesome the night before? So goddamn confusing).

That 18 coming out of nowhere really threw me, but then it also go me thinking how else would they get into a love hotel if she wasn't? Real fucking confusing and dumb

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
is there bad ending in this game?
also can someone spoil me lil bit about how the husband end?
Well I ctrl skipped almost all the game (does anyone actually read through all of this?)
But (spoiler alert) the amount I got is that it has only a "happy" ending. The dude leaves and the husband reunites with family.

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
Please remove multiple penetration tag, theres none here.
If this is true then leaving the tag is wrong. I only played the game because of the tag. I spent 6 hours on the game and finished all the routes from the MC's perspective before I searched the comments and found this. I haven't finished any of the female routes so I wasn't sure but if someone else can confirm this for sure as well then it should be reported because as of right now the tag still stands.

But if there is then can someone tell me which path it is? Thanks

Last edited:

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Well I ctrl skipped almost all the game (does anyone actually read through all of this?)
But (spoiler alert) the amount I got is that it has only a "happy" ending. The dude leaves and the husband reunites with family.
about reading ofc most people read it since the dialogue quite hot
and about the netori dude leaves, i already guess that from americans xD (just a joke). thankyu for yer lol spoil but i doubt not every end is husband still with the wife((?))

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
If this is true then leaving the tag is wrong. I only played the game because of the tag. I spent 6 hours on the game and finished all the routes from the MC's perspective before I searched the comments and found this. I haven't finished any of the female routes so I wasn't sure but if someone else can confirm this for sure as well then it should be reported because as of right now the tag still stands.

But if there is then can someone tell me which path it is? Thanks
I haven't play but i think that's from wife route,

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
the installation note says to run it with japanese locale, but when it try to run with locale emulator or ntleas, it wont run. but when i open it directly, it opened. any help? or is it unnecesary?

Reactions: Kyraga

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Good afternoon, I have such a question, but where is the folder with the game saves and what is it called, I cannot find it

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
the installation note says to run it with japanese locale, but when it try to run with locale emulator or ntleas, it wont run. but when i open it directly, it opened. any help? or is it unnecesary?
I also ran it on my PC without japanese locale and it works. It doesn't seem to be necessary. I ran it on my laptop that's using Japanese locale and it also works (manually set, without ntleas or emulator).

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
I am asking peoples opinion on how to play this as you can move from points of view between husband wife and daughter , is it better to play one view at a time or try to view each one simultaneously as I tried but I seem to get lost along the way so what do people think ?

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
I am asking peoples opinion on how to play this as you can move from points of view between husband wife and daughter , is it better to play one view at a time or try to view each one simultaneously as I tried but I seem to get lost along the way so what do people think ?
i finished the husband pov then i just played the wife, after that you can watch everything however you like

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
i finished the husband pov then i just played the wife, after that you can watch everything however you like
thanks doing that now , another question though , do the choices have a significant change to how it plays out , or just the following scene

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes