AB84

Aug 31, 2017
thanks doing that now , another question though , do the choices have a significant change to how it plays out , or just the following scene
some do, yeah. in the flow you can see the different branches

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
the game just stopped working. it was working fine a week ago.
i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. downloaded it again from different sources.
it shows d3dx9_42.dll not found, then d3dx9_43.dll not found
has anyone got a clue or advice then please do give. i want to finish it .

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone knows if the translator has picked a new project? The translator also worked on a couple of Jinsei games so i was hoping he would pick more of them

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Yeah I would love to know if there is anywhere that NTRanon could be contacted, or at least where he does make updates about what he is currently up to.

Anyone knows ? What he is doing after translating this ? Trying to translate the 2nd game ? or completly new game ?

I do understand need for privacy - but he has to be active somewhere ;-
After all his translation got its way to this site somehow.

botab

Aug 24, 2020
NTRanon I hope you will someday translate this game too, or someone will translate it at all she has a very interesting plot

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
oh boy I just start this game and this shit funny as fuck, I hope its some elaborate scam for him to pretend like a kid or something lmao

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
gotta say, the 2nd ending hit different maybe because it involves ruining the innocent daughter's childhood in a more grounded way, something your typical NTR never had.

modlover01

May 31, 2018
HELP When I close the game and re open it. the flowchart is gone. I am not pressing the reset flowchart but it still gets deleted when I re open the game. can anyone help me?
I download the game from pixeldrain link and the flowchart not erased when launching the game again. the game which flowcharts is erased when downloading from the torrent link. I don't know exactly why it happened

oreimo33

May 1, 2020
Does the game keep freezing for anybody else? Would love to play it but it is so annoying that it keeps freezing at certain points. I can get past them by using skip (I think certain voice lines cause the issue) but I do not wanna constantly re-load, skip and would love to hear all the voice lines.

grisax

Oct 12, 2020
One thing drives me crazy about this game. Why, just why there can't be at least a single static picture of a 'Female Employee' when she's even voiced? I understand the game focus is elsewhere, but we're talking about like cost of a single beer here. Seems like the team rather had a beer and you're talking to chair or streetlamp instead...

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes