Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Is there a specific order in which you should watch the pov's? like for example, is it better going one by one or the three at the same time?

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
Is there a specific order in which you should watch the pov's? like for example, is it better going one by one or the three at the same time?
Aside from the necessity of watching the father's POV first to unlock the others' events, there's no correct order. That said, as anyone would soon realize, unless you want to play the entirety of a non-H novel beforehand, you'll want to at least have a peek at the others' POVs from time to time, to see how certain events have actually unfolded.

Tl;dr:You're free to play with everyone's POVs at any time without any consequences (even choices can be undone if you go back to the father's POV).

Reactions: Taurom

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
I started with the story of the father, then the mom, the daugther.
Yeah, I was actually planning on doing that, then I got to the first time you make a choice (father POV) and it's kinda obvious that something happened but nothing is showed. Then is when I thought that maybe there was a better way to watch the POVs

bryceblitz

May 17, 2020
HELP When I close the game and re open it. the flowchart is gone. I am not pressing the reset flowchart but it still gets deleted when I re open the game. can anyone help me?

Reactions: Kamii312

Kamii312

Sep 2, 2020
HELP When I close the game and re open it. the flowchart is gone. I am not pressing the reset flowchart but it still gets deleted when I re open the game. can anyone help me?
Dude, i have the same problem, the flowchart is deleted with the cg's and the other things.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
How did you make it work on Linux? Im new to wine and all
Follow the instructions at that link.

Open a terminal window.

Type:
Code:
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mrbvrz/segoe-ui-linux/master/install.sh
Then type:
Code:
chmod +x install.sh
and then type:
Code:
./install.sh
That will start the download and configuration program for the font. I think you need to hit 'Y' to advance the installation.

Assuming you already have WINE installed, in the game's directory (with the .exe file), right-click and open a terminal and use this command to start the game using WINE with the locale set to Japanese

Code:
LANG="ja_JP.UTF8" wine YourBinary.exe
Where YourBinary.exe is the exe filename for the program. I think it is MACHO.exe (check to be sure). Then hit Enter to start the game in WINE with Japan set as your locale.

Remember to go into the CONFIG and set the font to Segoe-UI.

Good luck!

Last edited:

zarc1483

Dec 5, 2020
Assuming you already have WINE installed, in the game's directory (with the .exe file), right-click and open a terminal and use this command to start the game using WINE with the locale set to Japanese

Code:
LANG="ja_JP.UTF8" wine YourBinary.exe
Where YourBinar.exe is the exe filename for the program. I think it is MACHO.exe (check to be sure). Then hit Enter to start the game in WINE with Japan set as your locale.

Remember to go into the CONFIG and set the font to Segoe-UI.

Good luck!
Thank you! I've already installed the font, but is that all you have to do to play the game? seriously? And does this method work for any eroge?

Edit- It worked in one try wtf

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes