junyee

Jun 5, 2018
sorry if you don't mind me asking, how do u correct 007b again? what did you mean by "007b with v64 then change to 32"? thanks a lot :))
download both version. try ver. 64 size 1.01mb
if u got error 007b with ver 64 then delete both and change with ver.32 0.81mb size
sorry english is not my first language :D

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Theres one corrupted file tho from nopy server. Its called m6uYC3.gax.old. I noticed some ppl had a bug, and its probably because of this corrupted file. Anyways, please do check the zip just in case.

JLZ111

Dec 2, 2017
I changed the font so it would fit right, but it didn't actually change anything. Is there a special way your suppose to install the font other then selecting it in config?
I used a different font (something with black) because the original one was too small for my shitty eyes and it worked you only had to hide the bottom prompts (quick save quick load etcetc) because sometimes with long text it overwrote it

Amte

Jul 23, 2017
The whole point is moot though. In the first place NTR isn't really meant to be realistic or deep. No one acts like any characters in these stories in real life. Everyone's intelligence is dialed down to a bare minimum for these to remotely work.
Of course NTR is retarded and wouldn't work in a real-life setting, that's why a good developer is someone who approaches this hurdle as close as possible: People call it "immersion".

sansdara

Feb 10, 2018
can anyone tell me how to patch the game ?
am i suppose to follow the instruction in read patchme? when i click the game icon, it disappears, like gone for good. i tried deleting the gax files and still doesnt work. i dont know anything about the copying and replacing the macho_define and macho_sce like the patch told me to

RebeccaLee

Jan 13, 2020
can anyone tell me how to patch the game ?
am i suppose to follow the instruction in read patchme? when i click the game icon, it disappears, like gone for good. i tried deleting the gax files and still doesnt work. i dont know anything about the copying and replacing the macho_define and macho_sce like the patch told me to
Maybe disable the anti virus, if the icon game disappear it's 'cause of the anti virus. I don't understand what are you talking about the patch, just download the game and double clikc on the icon :)

Red_Blitz10

Nov 12, 2018
Does anyone know what tools to extract the text files from ANIM games? I really want to try and translate one of the ANIM games if possible

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The classic excuse here is "I'm not young any more". And it's a BS excuse. A 70 year old can have enough energy, but if you sit on your ass all day in front of the computer and neglect your body, you're at fault, not your age.

Reactions: SamuraiJew
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes