May 19, 2017
When I get to an animated scene, the game minimizes and opens a window called ActiveMovie Window. I had this problem with Wallpaper Engine but no one in their forums have a fix. Anyone here know how to fix that?

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Is danny actually nice or is he a POS/snake? Was generally interested in a NTR with a nice Mr. steal your girl XD
He's honestly really horrible. He's vindictive and manipulative for no reason. No different from any other archetype. I don't know why they even bothered with the premise. It's almost completely out of character. So no there's nothing subversive about this.

Reactions: bucefala

DerPolygonianer

Jul 7, 2018
Hey, I seem to have a Problem. For me the Game just completely freezes in scene 67. Always at the exact same place. I'm guessing that there is some kind of Video supposed to be playing? Maybe I'm missing a codec. I already tried running the Game in a different Locale, but it didn't help.

Edit: I seem to have found part of the Problem. The In-Game Video files are mpeg2, which Windows doesn't seem to natively support anymore. I found this out by looking at the Video folder and seeing no Preview pics. When attempting to watch them with the built in Windows Programm it told my I had to download the codec. I just restarted my PC. Maybe it will work now, at least the Videos play outside the Game.

Edit2: Just installing the Codec didn't work, but I "fixed" the Problem by deleting/moving the Videos Files. The only thing missing is a few animations now, the Game just uses Stills instead at those scenes which is totally okay for me, though I still wonder what the actual Problem is and how I could fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dioe_23

sansdara

Feb 10, 2018
can anyone tell me how to patch the game or something?
it doesnt work and the game running icon just disappear and yes, i did use locale

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
I changed the font so it would fit right, but it didn't actually change anything. Is there a special way your suppose to install the font other then selecting it in config?

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Umm...I agreed with you that the Black Dude is evil, but the words of 'Why bothered?' and 'Completely out of character' you spoke...it was unnecessary and out of the line.
I'm just saying there wasn't any point in establishing him as a nice kid. If he was just pretending I can understand but he seemed genuine. Which is a stark contrast to how he acts later.

GoldenLemon

Sep 15, 2018
I'm just saying there wasn't any point in establishing him as a nice kid. If he was just pretending I can understand but he seemed genuine. Which is a stark contrast to how he acts later.
I get what you're saying. I played through this game and found it to make zero sense with how Danny's character is developed. Why did they even bother making him out be nice and proper, when the dudes just loudly jerks his dick in his room? Or how he just leaves cum tissues in the trash right at the start of him being in the home? Who does this? It's like Japan just can't write good foreign men in fetish material, outside of the sex monster typecast. I do find it interesting how Danny lacks the typical "personality" of nearly all foreigner men done in these types of things and actually is actually somewhat human for a while. This might just be because the guys a White man though and not the typical typecast Black man. Usually Japan makes the foreign guy evil and constantly horny, so that he wants to fuck immediately and all the time. Because it's almost always a black man they put in there, and they just see black men as monkeys and fetish material for them to use. Danny on the other hand went through so many steps before he even got to fuck. They actually tried humanizing him, which is something you never see in this type of "foreigner fucks japanese girl" type things that japan makes. Why even bother though? Because he just becomes the usual sex monster after a while, even though they tired setting him up differently. He seems like he was set up to be there to temp the wife and get her to fall for him and his BWC. He makes so many advances though, that it's basically him manipulating the wife into infidelity, along with her own urges. Not just her urges from her sexless life that tempt her to be attracted to this alpha chad.. Basically destroying the entire point of the character they tied to establish. The game is good for a fap but Danny is a fucking mess of writing. Normally you couldn't really ask for much more from NTR but you can see they tried to do something with the foreign character, then just gave up, which is fucking lazy. I'm not trying to hate the game, just criticizing the writing and characters but its' still really good fap material. Also it's a rare item, as in it's a fetish work form Japan that fetishizes a white guy for once. So for better or worse, it deserves props for that alone. Bravo Japan you're expanding your horizons.

kassak77

Mar 8, 2019
Any one knows what are these ".gax" files?

may be encripted?
is there a viewer for these? cound't find any info in the search engine. Best match says its a Age of Empire save file.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I get what you're saying. I played through this game and found it to make zero sense with how Danny's character is developed. Why did they even bother making him out be nice and proper, when the dudes just loudly jerks his dick in his room? Or how he just leaves cum tissues in the trash right at the start of him being in the home? Who does this? It's like Japan just can't write good foreign men in fetish material, outside of the sex monster typecast. I do find it interesting how Danny lacks the typical "personality" of nearly all foreigner men done in these types of things and actually is actually somewhat human for a while. This might just be because the guys a White man though and not the typical typecast Black man. Usually Japan makes the foreign guy evil and constantly horny, so that he wants to fuck immediately and all the time. Because it's almost always a black man they put in there, and they just see black men as monkeys and fetish material for them to use. Danny on the other hand went through so many steps before he even got to fuck. They actually tried humanizing him, which is something you never see in this type of "foreigner fucks japanese girl" type things that japan makes. Why even bother though? Because he just becomes the usual sex monster after a while, even though they tired setting him up differently. He seems like he was set up to be there to temp the wife and get her to fall for him and his BWC. He makes so many advances though, that it's basically him manipulating the wife into infidelity, along with her own urges. Not just her urges from her sexless life that tempt her to be attracted to this alpha chad.. Basically destroying the entire point of the character they tied to establish. The game is good for a fap but Danny is a fucking mess of writing. Normally you couldn't really ask for much more from NTR but you can see they tried to do something with the foreign character, then just gave up, which is fucking lazy. I'm not trying to hate the game, just criticizing the writing and characters but its' still really good fap material. Also it's a rare item, as in it's a fetish work form Japan that fetishizes a white guy for once. So for better or worse, it deserves props for that alone. Bravo Japan you're expanding your horizons.
He's basically just a NTR archetype played by the book. The irony is that even though he's supposed to be white he has the darkest skin there. Though I guess that plays into the whole dark skin NTR archetype. The whole point is moot though. In the first place NTR isn't really meant to be realistic or deep. No one acts like any characters in these stories in real life. Everyone's intelligence is dialed down to a bare minimum for these to remotely work. Anyone with a brain can tell what sex sounds like over the phone and so on. It's just fap fetish material.

Apr 5, 2020
how do I get?/ what do I have to do the get the scenes with the daughter i downloaded the game for the loli only lol so far i only got 2 endings one were the wife leaves and the 2nd were is a happy ending but i haven't got any with the daughter please help maybe a guide.or walkthrough ? please help

Apr 5, 2020
You don't need a guide.

You see the button on the bottom that says flow? Click it. The first set of dots is the husband's perspective. The second is the wife's perspective. The third is the daughter's perspective.

The grouping beneath that are other route stuff like threesome.
ok i fond it thank you so much for the help i was close to deleting the game because i couldn't find the daughter's /Riko's route I only downloaded the game because it had a loli tag lol anyway i cant wait to see /play the game in the daughter's perspective again thank you :)

Reactions: Jamsalad
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes