HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
When anim does ntr it's pretty tame though. :KEK:

You play as a voyeur who watches the wife/daughter get fucked by the big stronks gyaru bro with the big cock. Most of the time games classified as NTR should either be classified as rape or cheating.
But we know live in a age where everything is classified as NTR when it isn't really NTR. Plus there are different NTR types too. Yes NTR purists actually exist. :KEK:
All you need to know is a husband exists. And because the husband exists it's classified as NTR.
this game should tag as cheating, idk how is can be NTR when everything done behind the husband or he not find out???

NTR = rape = cheating or I missing something???

Virgil_Doyel

Sep 19, 2018
How am I gonna fix this?
Got the .dll files mentioned on the previous page, but nothing changes.
Those files should be for DirectX. I have 11 like almost everyone.
That error seems a compatible issue with a 34 or 64 based system.
Error.jpg

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
If you imagine MC as tall and muscular guy in the story then yes it is completely avoidable!
Not true. A hubby gets some unavoidable sex scenes too. Which makes it one of those dreaded UNAVOIDABLE NTR GAMES. :cry::devilish::love:

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
The scene titles for me are still in japanese. Is there a trick to fixing this or are they just untranslated still?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Oh my, quality translation for quality game. Big thank you to the translators. Hope there are plans to translate the sequel.

I really like the flowchart format and that there are multiple povs available. If they would also fit the stealing dude perspective they would cover all bases. (well besides netorase)

My one complaint about the game is : how could they think that people into thick cheating milfs are gonna appreciate a friggin loli in their game? It's probably also the reason why the game will never get official translation so we are stuck with censored version :(
The sequel doesn't have loli so it should be better.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
well, same question as always, before losing my time...
Is there any ACTUAL exhiobitionism in here ? I mean, public exhibitionism of course ? If it's all private, well... It's just normal nudity...

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
These are galleries of so many interesting games ... there are some that I would love to find the game and play it, in the hope that it will be translated into English.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
well, same question as always, before losing my time...
Is there any ACTUAL exhiobitionism in here ? I mean, public exhibitionism of course ? If it's all private, well... It's just normal nudity...
it would be kind if someoine could answer my question, before it disappears in the geological layers of the comments :D

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes