FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
When anim does ntr it's pretty tame though. :KEK:

You play as a voyeur who watches the wife/daughter get fucked by the big stronks gyaru bro with the big cock. Most of the time games classified as NTR should either be classified as rape or cheating.
But we know live in a age where everything is classified as NTR when it isn't really NTR. Plus there are different NTR types too. Yes NTR purists actually exist. :KEK:
All you need to know is a husband exists. And because the husband exists it's classified as NTR.
Huh... so we're basically just the cameraman? lol

• Haha
Reactions: TobaiasR

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Who are we actually playing as here? The wife? The daughter? The muscular exchange student? Or all three of them?
by multipe protag....
as I remember ofc u play as husband,
and in extra u can as perspective by wife and daughter.

Last edited:

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
BY THE WAY THANKS A LOT WHO HAVE UPLOAD THIS.....

HOPE POTENCIAL GAME LIKE THIS MORE GET TRANSLATION TOO :(

Reactions: slimjim101

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
974227_QONVIyz.gif
Wtf! A real translation of this game? I thought I'd never see it. This is a very solid NTR title, thanks for sharing! :p

So now we can wait for the sequel or:

Although personally I would prefer:
and these are very good, highly rated NTR titles.

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
There is no multiple penetration in this game. At least far as I can tell looking at CG on Hitomi.la

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I played in the Japanese version so not sure if it is labeled extra.

The main perspective is the husband. There is a plot map that you can access while playing it. If you unlocked that portion of the plot then you can switch to watching the perspective through the wife/daughter.

I cannot remember if all choices are enabled or only on the basis of the choice made by the husband.
yes ...
in this game just click on flow after playing all choice in game..
thx for correcting

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
"ntr multiple protagonist multiple endings" does it means this games has routes? if that is true thats weird but welcome

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
In this game you are actually given the chance to save your family. For anyone interested: endings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all it really is not as bad as most NTR games that are literally out to get the dude as if the universe hates him. I only played the dude's routes so far so I can unlock the other POVs so I can't tell if the scenes in general are good but the few I saw are very well animated. Still pretty basic concept but eh, it works.

Reactions: desmosome

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
There are two other games of this one and if I understand correctly they are the sequel or at least one of the two is since it is called dlc.

If anyone could recover these other two games translated into English it would be great. Thank you

LINK:

LINK:

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes