Horalover

May 7, 2017
Alright. Finished the game and by that, I mean I finished 1 route and skipped through 90% of the rest. Here is (what I think) is the save file.
Not sure if the registry is changed or whatever so let me know if the files I attached don't work. I just added in every single .dat file in the folder.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
ya well, the NTR ofc is unavoidable, its voiced and animated tho which is good.
but its soo corrupting that i start to play knot fiction again and nekopara to heal my soul

Rafsanjani

Dec 5, 2017
How can i change the pov? Im finishing the game with husband pov, when i try to play (Without continue), the pov stil from husband

Mar 3, 2018
BTW guys use Flow to jump to points rather then watching the entire thing time and time again!
Read what the Boxes and diamonds mean and the color coding!

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
So I have McAfee and of course it flags the game so had to turn off Real Time Scanning for a bit, but now I when I try to maximize the game in setting, it won't fully commit to staying maximized and then the game goes back into the background minimized. Is there a workaround for that?
edit: just tried a couple more attempts and then it stayed max so idk anymore

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Description makes this seem more like Netori and that's a version of NTR I can always get behind.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
so i just looked at the sequel and ole Danny boi here is going around japan trying to create his family by destroying other families, an interesting goal i may say

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes