ANullisGood

Jan 12, 2018
Finished my first fap session and this is a really high quality NTR game. I only played the Mother-son Incest game from Anim. Never knew they were really good at NTR games as well. I should check out their other NTR games

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
This game has been my top game for years and I couldn't even read it, and now that it's here it is perfect.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Alright. Finished the game and by that, I mean I finished 1 route and skipped through 90% of the rest. Here is (what I think) is the save file.
Not sure if the registry is changed or whatever so let me know if the files I attached don't work. I just added in every single .dat file in the folder.
Only "macho_system.dat" is needed and the save was posted on page 2
For if anyone clicks reset or is just a bit lazy :)

Extract to main game directory.

Reactions: ping1pp

egalalfha

Aug 16, 2019
the patch should consist of four parts: File named macho_sce.dat and macho_system.dat, and two folders named AYQ9Upk9 and cg.
Copy and paste the patch contents into the main folder of the game, combining the folders and replacing macho_sce.dat and macho_system.dat

I can't find the game folder!!!

M'95

May 17, 2019
the patch should consist of four parts: File named macho_sce.dat and macho_system.dat, and two folders named AYQ9Upk9 and cg.
Copy and paste the patch contents into the main folder of the game, combining the folders and replacing macho_sce.dat and macho_system.dat

I can't find the game folder!!!
uuhm no, only macho_system.dat is needed and game folder is the one with the .exe

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
girl looks really nice (great curves and nicely drawn!), i hope that musuclar blond dude is her boyfrriend she can cheat on. and i hope she can meet old guys and maybe hobos cause i neither want to play a young guy really especially if he is the only male option
haha, ntr is my thing, but the story of this game somehow bore me to sleep, it dont have anything news

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Excuse me, when i install and open the game file there's system error said the code excution cannot proceed because D3DX9_42.dll was not found. What should i do guys?

Reactions: Vix22

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Are you by any chances new in NTR genre? Is there's a muscular, tall guy in an ntr then he's the one doing the cucking 90% of the time.
you played boy hero ken? great game (even drawings are not as good as those here sadly) or games of NTRMAN?

Reactions: Average

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Excuse me, when i install and open the game file there's system error said the code excution cannot proceed because D3DX9_42.dll was not found. What should i do guys?
me,too....
Go to google type direct x and then download the latest one from microsoft.

if I'm not mistaken there is a route where you kind of expel the guy from your house without anything happening, but as it was in Japanese I may have misunderstood, and another problem is that the game is meant to be NTR and that means this nonNTR route has no sexual scenes and the game ends with the big guy saying goodbye to his family normally.
(translated by google, I am not responsible for errors in my comment ...)
That person is mocking people that ask that all the time, it's basically that spongebob meme. The back and forth capitalization is a dead giveaway.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Who are we actually playing as here? The wife? The daughter? The muscular exchange student? Or all three of them?

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
When anim does ntr it's pretty tame though. :KEK:

Who are we actually playing as here? The wife? The daughter? The muscular exchange student? Or all three of them?
You play as a voyeur who watches the wife/daughter get fucked by the big stronks gyaru bro with the big cock. Most of the time games classified as NTR should either be classified as rape or cheating.
But we know live in a age where everything is classified as NTR when it isn't really NTR. Plus there are different NTR types too. Yes NTR purists actually exist. :KEK:
All you need to know is a husband exists. And because the husband exists it's classified as NTR.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 33 Votes