popober

Jun 9, 2017
Don't click reset flow chart, the way this game works is that you gotta go through the fathers POV first, then you can access the mother and daughter to see the scenes. I clicked it by accident and now have to restart the fathers pov, kinda annoyed at that. Hope that someone will post full save here, cause I'm not gonna play through that again.
How long is that part of the game?

ANullisGood

Jan 12, 2018
WTF. An Anim VN getting a english translation? It is not the one I wanted translated but it is good enough

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
In englisch ...

"The macho exchange student who stays with his wife's cunt - On the other side of the world on a business trip, his wife is drenched in white cum from a shiny black cock and her face is filled with ecstasy."
--

Very descriptive title ^^

Ah yes he looks absolutely black :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
girl looks really nice (great curves and nicely drawn!), i hope that musuclar blond dude is her boyfrriend she can cheat on. and i hope she can meet old guys and maybe hobos cause i neither want to play a young guy really especially if he is the only male option

Reactions: HHLONG

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
the flow charts are really good. Just click it on the down right and you can see a scene that happened at the same time as what happened when you played as husband. Very easy to replay scenes, just see what was really happening etc, very customizable experience. Very nice.

EDIT: never click reset. I remember hitting that when I was fumbling with controls in japanese (before it was translated) and resetting my whole progress. Reset is a big nono.

Reactions: Killergilby03

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
the flow charts are really good. Just click it on the down right and you can see a scene that happened at the same time as what happened when you played as husband. Very easy to replay scenes, just see what was really happening etc, very customizable experience. Very nice.

EDIT: never click reset. I remember hitting that when I was fumbling with controls in japanese (before it was translated) and resetting my whole progress. Reset is a big nono.
are there multiple men? old men too? dont really want that boy or mister muscular personally

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
are there multiple men? old men too? dont really want that boy or mister muscular personally
Are you by any chances new in NTR genre? Is there's a muscular, tall guy in an ntr then he's the one doing the cucking 90% of the time.

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes