Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Eh? Loli? Multiple Penitration?

From a game where a single muscular dude moves in and goes with the mother and daughter (i assume the two women in the previews). What am i missing here? lol

GoldenLemon

Sep 15, 2018
This is the first time I've seen something NTR or anything, from Japan that stars a foreign white guy doing the cucking. I'm not big into NTR but man, next to no one fetishizes white people like they do black people. Something like this, is as rare as it gets.

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
So a tanned dude is a black guy in japan ?

I'm gonna call him Steeve. He love surfing and occasionnaly fuck japanese wifes.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
And here I thought I finally managed to snag an axed game from this site. Oh well.

The multiple POV approach is novel, although making the cuck the M(ale)C and being forced to play as him didn't sit well with me. Fortunately, there weren't much choice given and you can just leave it on skip and do something else.

Speaking of choices; if you thought the inclusion of a Flowchart feature meant there would be wildly differing branches, it doesn't. The only "major" choice is going through the 3P/Threesome route; all other choices are either meaningless or only dictate which ending branch you go through. Flowchart saves you a heap of time from making and managing saves, though.

Also:
There seems to be a "good" ending in there somewhere, if I understood it correctly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still, that might be something for those with more discerning tastes.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
id love for this game to be translated

Sharku

Oct 10, 2016
HOLY SHIT. I've been waiting years for English translation. Finally the day has come.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Me when saw the pics:
Oh nice! Gonna play a true alpha and cuck some boy!

Me when checked vndb:
OH GOSH, NOT AGAIN!!

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes