JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Good Art and Good TL
Only wish one day an NTR game with routes like this comes along that allows you to choose a Netori perspective from the start. If playing from the Husband's POV isn't your thing it's tedious to skip through.

Reactions: theinternetis4

Average

Nov 10, 2017
you played boy hero ken? great game (even drawings are not as good as those here sadly) or games of NTRMAN?
i completly agree with this man, but if i have to mention my personal favorite it would be Asuka and the King of Steel
short and sweet

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Loli and NTR are two tags I rarely see paired together.
Hope more NTR games get proper translations in the future.

Reactions: slimjim101

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Nice! I played the Japanese version not understanding a goddamn thing, but it was still really good.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
A good NTR eroge that doesn't have a google-fu MTL!?!?
Looks good! Even though the "transfer student" aint no student. Dude looks like 30yr lol

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Seems like a solid NTR game. Good art,and interesting gameplay using Pov
Ctrl Skipped most of the game and only slow down to check out all of the Pov in each ending,and a few scenes leading up to the ending.
Took me 2hour to do so, quite a content heavy game. Dad's Pov seems boring. Not much sex. Most likely will be tedious going through this on the first time.
NTR is unavoidable. Even stopping them at the earliest, daughter ,mother ,and our alpha male got into threesome and leaves a lasting impact on the family.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
you see the perspective of the husband first (to get the scenes) and then the perspectives of the wife and daughter. you do not play the perspective of the student
Thanks, you just saved me a bunch of time. I hate this kind of NTR.
F95 really needs to split the NTR tag and stop making up excuses to not do it.

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes