gervinho

Sep 6, 2018
In englisch ...

"The macho exchange student who stays with his wife's cunt - On the other side of the world on a business trip, his wife is drenched in white cum from a shiny black cock and her face is filled with ecstasy."
--

Very descriptive title ^^
For the people with an interracial fetish: Daniel is white btw, he's just tanned

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
That one with the shotas, even if get translation it prob won't be posted here lol
Interesting VN, kind of long and good art. I usually avoid ntr, but this is ntr type A, also loli, so I might give it a try. Thanks for the post.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone else's Mcafee/virus-whatevers try to quarantine this exe?
I play other Jnovels just fine- but this the only one that gets stopped. Interesting.

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
Is danny actually nice or is he a POS/snake? Was generally interested in a NTR with a nice Mr. steal your girl XD

Average

Nov 10, 2017
Can you give me the link where I can download them? Thanks
sorry that i took so long
https://f95zone.to/threads/raiohgar-asuka-and-the-king-of-steel-v1-01-gaptax-kagura-games.52355/

is pretty good, because it goes against gamer instincts
i was spoiled on the good ending before i play and weirdly i think that enhanced my expirience, so i'm gonna put it here, you can choose to read the spoiler or not

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thuch342

Feb 3, 2020
Is danny actually nice or is he a POS/snake? Was generally interested in a NTR with a nice Mr. steal your girl XD
He's a really chill guy, but honestly, a massive man-child and low key manipulative.

Is the game from the perspective of the hubby or the "daniel"?
You start from the hubby's perspective, then after each section, you can use the flowchart to swap to the wife's and daughter's perspective.

Reactions: Ernatio D

Redpuss

Feb 18, 2019
Anyone else's Mcafee/virus-whatevers try to quarantine this exe?
I play other Jnovels just fine- but this the only one that gets stopped. Interesting.
6 flags in virustotal.com
I don´t trust this exe

redun

Mar 17, 2018
Damn, skipped through the husbands perspective as i enjoy playing as the cheater not the cheated but damn, the homestay guy is a bit to gaslighty for my taste.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Hey did anyone else encounter this bug? where I would play out another character's POV using the flow system but for some reason all of the flow points are gone? I was playing the wife's POV but I haven't completed the MC's POV, so now I'm soft locked to the wife because it keeps telling me to continue the MC's POV after her scene ends but I can't go back to his current flow because there's no flow points in the flow menu. Reloading all my saves won't work so I guess ill have format my save and start again from new.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I was definitely wrong about the netori, luckily you can just skip through the husbands pov. The reasoning for the wife being with Daniel sucks ass though.

XDDante

Apr 25, 2019
Hey did anyone else encounter this bug? where I would play out another character's POV using the flow system but for some reason all of the flow points are gone? I was playing the wife's POV but I haven't completed the MC's POV, so now I'm soft locked to the wife because it keeps telling me to continue the MC's POV after her scene ends but I can't go back to his current flow because there's no flow points in the flow menu. Reloading all my saves won't work so I guess ill have format my save and start again from new.
i had similar problem but mine was that i wasn't able to see the actual chart rather than cg's what happened is that i deleted a .gax file needed to be able to the see the chart, since i knew i would mess up i backed up the .gax files before i delete them so i just copied the .gax that i deleted by accident and that fixed my problem ,i would suggest you check if you delete the right files...

Reactions: KILLYOURFUCK
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes