Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I have clicked everything and looked everywhere, how is it that no one else has asked how you save this game? It only lets me return to title or exit.
Because the game save automatic, there is no way to save and go back to older saves if made a mistake or so, so be double alert in what ya do, coze once the girls like another guy you lose them.

Reactions: yinlotus

RIzach

Jul 30, 2020
Tried this one as it looks good, but the translation is bad, like nothing makes sense and half the text pop up still as some weird sign language. Wish I could play it in decent english and understand what to do, but even class choosing is weird, half was to hard to pick as not sure what they exact do same with all the other choices. Geuss only the original language players can enjoy this truly.
Same as you man, the translation it looks just awful, nothing makes sense it´s only gibberish and weird symbols

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Same as you man, the translation it looks just awful, nothing makes sense it´s only gibberish and weird symbols
Because I can only find Chinese raw of the game on the internet and no Japanese raw anywhere (unless you buy it). That explains why the translation is so bad.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Because I can only find Chinese raw of the game on the internet and no Japanese raw anywhere (unless you buy it). That explains why the translation is so bad.
would you be able to translate it better if someone bought the game in japanese?

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Would be nice if each game had another tl pass, some threads have fan tls in the thread so those might be a good base/comparison.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
damn :\ tried to buy it but DLsite is pretty much fucked for any non japanese buyer
yeah, they have changed their payment method some time ago. u can still buy stuff from dlsite, but u need to buy points that u can use to purchase every product on the site, included the NSFW stuff. it's awful, but better than nothing.

2.70 star(s) 12 Votes