Linandino

Oct 9, 2019
ok so the patch worked for me
This is the link for the patch
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-house-v1-51-kegani-laboratory.71589/post-4931860

What you have to do is first extract files from keganilab_ntrhouse_zhen_mtl_v01b.zip into NtrHouse_Data/StreamingAssets/ and paste and overwrite the files there, and then you put AutoTranslator data (a file named jpenres_20200201.txt) to BepInEx\Translation\en\Text But you have to first delete all the files in that folder then paste it .
Then you have to open AutoTranslatorConfig.ini which is in BepInEx\config Then remove The word after Endpoint=
and then when you open the game it should be fixed
I downloaded from anonfile link which was 274 MB and dont know about the other links

Last edited:

brast11

Oct 6, 2020
This game is too hard, and my keyboard has functions on the F keys so I cant use the cheats. Any tips onn how to actually clear a dungeon above 2 stars? I can only get past the first enemy of a 3 star dungeon. I dont think I can move forward with the plot unless I beat it.

Linandino

Oct 9, 2019
This game is too hard, and my keyboard has functions on the F keys so I cant use the cheats. Any tips onn how to actually clear a dungeon above 2 stars? I can only get past the first enemy of a 3 star dungeon. I dont think I can move forward with the plot unless I beat it.
upgrade your deck and use the red bottle on the top if your hp is low

Reactions: brast11

brast11

Oct 6, 2020
upgrade your deck and use the red bottle on the top if your hp is low
Yeah I figured it out too, was playing as a hunter and realized I ad a fairy bow which made it so up to star 7 was a piece of cake. Also, if anyone else is still playing this game, delete all of your gear to get the number on the gear inventory to 100, which allows you to create unique sets of armor.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Not all classes can do this, but skill boosting cards can be chained, and some of them buff themselves so the stat grows exponentially. After a few rounds most fights will become trivial.

IMO card game was better balanced in this game prequel, different classes had viable and unique styles there.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
ok so the patch worked for me
This is the link for the patch
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-house-v1-51-kegani-laboratory.71589/post-4931860

What you have to do is first extract files from keganilab_ntrhouse_zhen_mtl_v01b.zip into NtrHouse_Data/StreamingAssets/ and paste and overwrite the files there, and then you put AutoTranslator data (a file named jpenres_20200201.txt) to BepInEx\Translation\en\Text But you have to first delete all the files in that folder then paste it .
Then you have to open AutoTranslatorConfig.ini which is in BepInEx\config Then remove The word after Endpoint=
and then when you open the game it should be fixed
I downloaded from anonfile link which was 274 MB and dont know about the other links
I did the other steps, but when I remove the Endpoint=GoogleTranslate, the text during the first practice battle isn't translating. Is it supposed to be like that?

Ah... nvm. The MTL is not good enough for me to play either way. Maybe one day... someone will make it playable.

Reactions: gunrock01

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
The translation is no good, that we all know, but isn't the gameplay a little to hard? I can't get past the second quest given by the lord, needless to say I'm not into card games but so far I enjoyed two other games of the same company that is why I'm trying my best. Is this game good?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
The translation is no good, that we all know, but isn't the gameplay a little to hard? I can't get past the second quest given by the lord, needless to say I'm not into card games but so far I enjoyed two other games of the same company that is why I'm trying my best. Is this game good?
IMO the card combat is much better in previous game (Village girl something), where all classes I tried had diffrent playstyles while being viable. Here I always fought by abusing self buffing spells - templar(?) gets card that buffs willpower(name?) based on willpower, letting you buff yourself exponentially. Then you get willpower-based attack and healing cards. With this all fights become winnable so long as you don't die in first few turns.
The other tactic I've seen mentioned by other posters is to abuse equipment bonuses - stack elemental resistances and only fight in the region with enemies using given attacks. Do note that this tactic becomes much easier on 2nd playthrough, as bottom equipment storage is shared between saves.

Reactions: Blake639

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
IMO the card combat is much better in previous game (Village girl something), where all classes I tried had diffrent playstyles while being viable. Here I always fought by abusing self buffing spells - templar(?) gets card that buffs willpower(name?) based on willpower, letting you buff yourself exponentially. Then you get willpower-based attack and healing cards. With this all fights become winnable so long as you don't die in first few turns.
The other tactic I've seen mentioned by other posters is to abuse equipment bonuses - stack elemental resistances and only fight in the region with enemies using given attacks. Do note that this tactic becomes much easier on 2nd playthrough, as bottom equipment storage is shared between saves.
Problem is I don't knowwhat the card do because I can't understand the translation except for those that are obvious or have visible effects.

klewino

Jun 17, 2017
Problem is I don't knowwhat the card do because I can't understand the translation except for those that are obvious or have visible effects.
I played on normal and picked Paladin and focused on bleeding cards (the icon is pretty clear and it has "Bleeding" in description). I had as many of those as I could and I tried getting the "Vampire" set which I found to be pretty easy to get, just keep recycling gear until you get Heavy armor - Vampire. You need like only 2-4 pieces and with that I was pretty much unkillable, since bleeds are overpowered and they also healed me. The bleed build gets strong really quick I found.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Here's my translation update.
* Manually translated the game's UI (including World map).
* And greatly edited half of the game's MTL converstation (including some of the H-scene.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to install :
StreamingAsset : Copy and paste to NTR House Ver1.51\NtrHouse_Data
BepInEx : to NTR House Ver1.51

Alos, here's a simple guide for the mechanic of the game.
Download by right click and choose "Save link as..."

Last edited:

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
Is it possible to directly change the card text? I'm trying to put my own card translation but the auto translator changes the text every time because of the damage numbers.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
If you have translated text where only a single word/number changes then you can use the "_Substitutions.txt" file, already edited mine with 2 different lines of text.

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes