Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
Yes i'm ok with the translation... but you know i just want to know the story what to do next XD... so now i end up just randomly start the mission from the map....

Reactions: Brololol

Loli_Kyn

Jan 29, 2020
Всем добрый день. Подскажите похожие игры. например - Ntr House
Good day everyone. Tell me similar games. eg - Ntr House

SFlame56

Feb 21, 2020
Has anyone try to uncensored this game I tried but couldn't figure it out I know there is a page on it but I'm not the best with that kind of stuff

ViktorJerkov

Nov 10, 2017
ohh boi i was looking for hentai deck building,now i finally found it
but why must it a MTL ? is the combat even playable ??

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
I don't understand what to do with the training dummy in the tutorial. I've managed to take out the cards (?) by clicking "A" but after that none of the buttons work and I've been clicking randomly across the screen. Need help :(

Edit: Nevermind I got it! Gotta drag the cards oops

Last edited:

lex 1420

Jun 1, 2020
theres no appdata folder even i have show all hidden files on still its not showing that folder u mentioned in game folder

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
The appdata folder is not in the game folder. The appdata folder should be under your "System Drive(Usually C:/Users/Your Username (Whatever name your account is)/AppData

Maigo_

Jul 16, 2017
theres no appdata folder even i have show all hidden files on still its not showing that folder u mentioned in game folder
The easiest way to get to appdata is to click on the start menu, then type %appdata%
it will take you right there.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
anyone know how system define which girl to stay with the Edward? since i play the game, the edward always take the older girl,

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
anyone know how system define which girl to stay with the Edward? since i play the game, the edward always take the older girl,
The girl you picked to accompany you will get fucked butler if you lose a battle or lose enough HP for her to lose confidence in your chances. If you stay in the castle she will go on dates with childhood friend instead.

The other girl gets molested by lord.

You can switch witch girl accompanies you after getting far enough in tutorial (2 weeks I think)

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I like this dev but damn google-on-the-fly-mtl do suck more than usual.

So, apart from the fact that this is basically a zero-effort online translation, can we please have a Japanese version instead, at least next time? I really can't read any Chinese at all! So I have no the slightest idea as to how to play or what's going on. And I'm sure most people are already more used to jp->en mtl by now, right? T_T

UPD: added translation (for people who disapprove online mtl)

So ok it's mostly automated translation and I didn't really bother with any editing (except for the cases where it didn't seem readable) since I can't understand shit anyway. It should be noted that this is not a proper translation and even not a proper machine translation. Some scenes were translated better than others. So, there you have it, it took me a while to produce this (and especially translating h-scenes was very painful). Don't expect too much, but it should be better than that you get with raw online translation. P.S. I think "doggie knot","paparazzi", "papaya" all means you and basically it's nicknames or something, I hope that such "quality" won't put you off, it's should be pretty bearable otherwise (by mtl standards at least). Feel free fix all the wording like "chestnut" yourself. Simply use sed or something. I'm too tired of it. I have to say, it had more content than I expected.

Oh also I didn't translate resources, only csv data. It would be possible to translate better if I had some access to that. If you help me with that, I can improve translation.

I'm more interested in writing my tooling, I don't want to proofread broken mtl day after day. This was probably the last time I touched Chinese.

UPD2: translated Japanese resources

And now it's fully translated (well, almost, I didn't translate images and some text apparently). Couldn't find a feasible way to patch them back in, so we use AutoTranslator. Please remove digits from names and overwrite with the file from attachment to install. To disable internet access you can edit AutoTranslatorConfig.ini file so it starts like this:

Code:
[Service]
Endpoint=
UPD3: I guess it's the best we can do without proper access to resource data

Translated all resources I could find, now we don't rely on English translations provided by the dev. Translated card descriptions (mostly, for example some bat card left untranslated), translated quest descriptions, items, UI, and all that. Card descriptions actually required me to translate every card manually. ><

Apparently not every card was translated and it seems some card descriptions only translated when you touch it to target an enemy (guess it's autotranslator thing). I didn't update event translations, but you need to redownload it since we switched to Japanese resources.

Also autotranslator can't translate some notifications i.e. strings like
Code:
彼女はルイスとテントへ・・・・・・=She went with Lewis to the tent...
And I couldn't find this particular data anywhere in resource files and since it can't be extracted maybe it's encrypted.
Thanks for this

AZAZEEL

Jun 3, 2017
I like this dev but damn google-on-the-fly-mtl do suck more than usual.

So, apart from the fact that this is basically a zero-effort online translation, can we please have a Japanese version instead, at least next time? I really can't read any Chinese at all! So I have no the slightest idea as to how to play or what's going on. And I'm sure most people are already more used to jp->en mtl by now, right? T_T

UPD: added translation (for people who disapprove online mtl)

So ok it's mostly automated translation and I didn't really bother with any editing (except for the cases where it didn't seem readable) since I can't understand shit anyway. It should be noted that this is not a proper translation and even not a proper machine translation. Some scenes were translated better than others. So, there you have it, it took me a while to produce this (and especially translating h-scenes was very painful). Don't expect too much, but it should be better than that you get with raw online translation. P.S. I think "doggie knot","paparazzi", "papaya" all means you and basically it's nicknames or something, I hope that such "quality" won't put you off, it's should be pretty bearable otherwise (by mtl standards at least). Feel free fix all the wording like "chestnut" yourself. Simply use sed or something. I'm too tired of it. I have to say, it had more content than I expected.

Oh also I didn't translate resources, only csv data. It would be possible to translate better if I had some access to that. If you help me with that, I can improve translation.

I'm more interested in writing my tooling, I don't want to proofread broken mtl day after day. This was probably the last time I touched Chinese.

UPD2: translated Japanese resources

And now it's fully translated (well, almost, I didn't translate images and some text apparently). Couldn't find a feasible way to patch them back in, so we use AutoTranslator. Please remove digits from names and overwrite with the file from attachment to install. To disable internet access you can edit AutoTranslatorConfig.ini file so it starts like this:

Code:
[Service]
Endpoint=
UPD3: I guess it's the best we can do without proper access to resource data

Translated all resources I could find, now we don't rely on English translations provided by the dev. Translated card descriptions (mostly, for example some bat card left untranslated), translated quest descriptions, items, UI, and all that. Card descriptions actually required me to translate every card manually. ><

Apparently not every card was translated and it seems some card descriptions only translated when you touch it to target an enemy (guess it's autotranslator thing). I didn't update event translations, but you need to redownload it since we switched to Japanese resources.

Also autotranslator can't translate some notifications i.e. strings like
Code:
彼女はルイスとテントへ・・・・・・=She went with Lewis to the tent...
And I couldn't find this particular data anywhere in resource files and since it can't be extracted maybe it's encrypted.
How do we install your files?

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes