Oct 1, 2020
It is rich that people complaining about the translation are downloading the game for free.
what do you want to say? if the game gets a proper translation on dlsite to english i would buy it, smartass, but im not gonna buy a game in a language that i don t understand, i can download the game in japanese and do the same shit as the guy who did the MTL , but what for? it's the same, the whole point is understand the game..........

Reactions: VSant

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Not worth playing if you ask me. 'Welcome to the Sexy Bar" is similar but way better as for the content. Anyway, enjoy.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
wow.. i was hoping an adventure game with male protag NTR-ing everyone or other adventurer like rance with their girls.
changing their costume and doing lewd stuff.. using utiny for fresh variant

Num123

May 23, 2017
what do you want to say? if the game gets a proper translation on dlsite to english i would buy it, smartass, but im not gonna buy a game in a language that i don t understand, i can download the game in japanese and do the same shit as the guy who did the MTL , but what for? it's the same, the whole point is understand the game..........
Again, do not complain about a translation of a game that you pirated. If you buy it and have the same qualms then you have the right to complain.

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
Yes we know that, but were talking about in game, good to see question stumped you good though...
Oh I understood the question correctly. And I stand by my answer. Good to see you get triggered by my silly comment though...

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
What's the real issue with MTL? I already play most untranslated games with text hookers and TA. MTL just circumvents that process for me and makes it more pleasant cause it appears in the game instead.

Of course when someone translates a game with normal English im legit super grateful and stoked cause thats leagues better but mtl is a step up from text hookers at the end of the day
Entitled children who probably have never used a translating program for a game in their life. They just expect someone to translate a game to perfect English for them, for free, every time.

Jul 30, 2018
i made the Menu less MTL by 0.1%
just for fun
goes to "NTR House Ver1.51/BepInEx/Translation/en/Text"
extract and place my file in there replace the original ofc.
Note. Not an expert but the translation can be done appropriately by someone that can read those text.

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
Sorry but i have no sympathy for someone pirating a game complaining about it. It is like stealing bread from a store and complaining about the taste.
what ?? ;p so according to what u say pirating a game and complaining about that game is bad but if I pirate it but DON'T COMPLAIN then everything is ok?? dude pls...

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i stop playing this. it was a pain to battle over and the enemy getting stronger. anyone got save data

rgotaku

Dec 13, 2017
The waiting for each sentence to be translated is killing me due to shit Internet Connectivity. Anyone got the complete MTL english text file? If I replace it with the Japanese text file, can I get it MTL'ed all at once? Also, I have no idea if what I said was even plausible.

Nov 27, 2019
For people having trouble with the MTL: Be sure to put the config file in the BepInEx/config folder (Not in the folder where you delete the auto generated translation files)

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes