GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Mmmm Card game. I need to play this game. It's a pity that MS is without a face. If the games are about ntr, I prefer to see the character I'm torturing with this...))) His pain and humiliation :devilish:

PS about people who are burning on comments about a terrible translation. The advice to such people is not to pay attention.) Believe me - it's useless. :sneaky:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Looks good... Wait a minute...
* Sees kegani laboratory *
* Sees MTL *
Bet there's anything hardly translated again besides a few lines?

Num123

May 23, 2017
And you have the moral high ground because you're complaining about them complaining?
The forum's free for anyone to use as they please so long as they obey the rules, there's people in the forum who do translations as a hobby or for patreon money, if the MTL is bad enough they'll often take a look at it and do some work to make it at least coherent. Furthermore, there's also devs that hang out here and take people's feedback regardless of it being a pirate forum, and in fact some advertise here and take ownership of threads in order to interact with people and update them themselves. You're so off-base it's ridiculous.

If you're fine with the MTL play the game and shut up, other people will voice their opinions if they so wish and in this case the MTL is completely illegible, if that wasn't the point then there wouldn't be a forum and this'd just be a hosting site or a link reserve. You have no ground to stand on with this asinine line of argumentation, stop acting like you're better than them. You're literally complaining about other people complaining that something you don't even KNOW they stole is bad. Because you don't know how many people on this forum drop in here to find translations or mods or guides. You also don't know how many of us use Patreon and hate the UI and comments system in there so they pop in here to interact with the devs or leave proper reviews instead since Patreon doesn't have those.

Also that analogy doesn't even work either, you can't eat software when you're starving and even then you can complain about it if you want, fuckin' stole the wrong loaf goddamn reeeee. Fuck off with that.
I am done responding to this thread and on other MTL threads like this. The entitlement in here is massive.

Reactions: nojszu
Oct 1, 2020
LOL, 3 1 stars reviews with the only info being "translations is like so bad, this is garbage"... no info on the gameplay (except one word I think) nor about the scenes. Jeeez, if you are going to complain about a game, at least complain about it. There is no point in bashing a game with the translation being the excuse... it's not even the game's fault... nor it's creator. Hope that someone tells me something usefull before trying this.
Go ahead play the fucking game with those dialogues.

Reactions: Mystermask

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Go ahead play the fucking game with those dialogues.
played with full jap and enjoyed it. (i can't read moonrunes)
played with my personal reypatcher and enjoyed it.
played even this version (that's objectively the worst version) and enjoyed it.

game mechanics is really simple and if u know what to do u can play it without reading anything.

yeah, be able to clearly understand what's going on is the best, expecially in a ntr game, but back then i was grateful to even be able to play a full (and unreadable) japanese game and understanding the dialogues was out of the question.
i dont expect to find everytime human traslated games (and for fre FFS), and a reypatcher tool is enough to decent play a game.
this version have the worst kind of traslation, sure, but giving 1 star just for that is abysmal stupid.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
wine could give problems with BepInEx, if i remember correctly a solution was
using winecfg from a terminal, select the libraries tab, new override for library, add or select winhttp (native/builtin)
apply and ok.
maybe winetricks would do the job automatically tho
Fixed it. You're a saint!

CraziBeast

Sep 28, 2018
The game requires you to be able to read it to be successful at it, at least insofar as not getting the NTR.
How do you go through dialogue if it's completely illegible? This wasn't just a normal MTL it was fucked entirely.
Look at you acting all smug without even trying the game. Imagine calling someone dumb and being even dumber.
It is because the game requires reading that people are complaining about the MTL specifically, because without understanding it you can fuck up some scenes.
By all means continue being another worthless addition to the box of idiots speaking without knowing what they're talking about.

For the record, the unity auto-translator isn't a "favour" it's something that takes like 3 seconds to get done, no one's being entitled, they're complaining because it's awful. Once again proving you're literally clueless.
Not only that but saying "I enjoyed badly translated games before" and using that to refute someone else's opinion, how high and mighty are you?

Asshole.
Yes, I use my own rules because I played games with bad translations (and I'm not the only one). Because of assholes like you I might not get a chance to play some games. In my case, I let people translate the fk they want without complaining. I don't like it I just skip it and I may leave a comment saying that the translation is bad (without being an asshole).

So yeah, in my "own rules" shitting on people that does something for free (even though it may take 3 seconds) is being an asshole. Sorry if I offended you by defending someone that did nothing wrong and never asked for anything (at least as far as I know)... I'm sure that some angry rant is a lot more useful... asshole. LOL, pathetic.

Reactions: hp_surfer

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Yes, I use my own rules because I played games with bad translations (and I'm not the only one). Because of assholes like you I might not get a chance to play some games. In my case, I let people translate the fk they want without complaining. I don't like it I just skip it and I may leave a comment saying that the translation is bad (without being an asshole).

So yeah, in my "own rules" shitting on people that does something for free (even though it may take 3 seconds) is being an asshole. Sorry if I offended you by defending someone that did nothing wrong and never asked for anything (at least as far as I know)... I'm sure that some angry rant is a lot more useful... asshole. LOL, pathetic.
Assholes like me don't cancel games, they want games to have better translations. Assholes like you are complacent sheep shit taking whatever they get without asking questions and keeping things from improving with your shitty low standards. Literally anyone can use the auto-translator and do a better job, and in fact people already have, it just so happens the OP has the worst possible version. You're not gonna miss out on a game you were already gonna play anyway because people want it to be legible. I didn't cause you to miss your "chance to play some games" you moron.

"I may leave a comment saying that the translation is bad" which is what people are doing, are you dumb or just a hypocrite? You're not defending a person at this point, you're defending bad software doing bad translations. You're defending someone that didn't even try to proofread a translation to make it legible like a lot of other MTLs do, not only is it MTL but it's lazy low quality MTL. What is this bullshit about "own rules" too. Goddamn, and I got called entitled. Just because it's done for free doesn't make it immune to scrutiny especially in an open forum.

The only thing that offends me about you is your awful English, it's no wonder you're okay with this trash tier MTL, you can only barely get a coherent sentence out. :LUL:

Reactions: GeryonGamma

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Yeah, I don't understand the game. I wait until the deadline, I look in the girl's sexual history and none of them did anything, I skip time once, I check the sexual history and I find out that Lydia already drinked semen and I never was notified and never could see the scene. I tried many times and many ways I couldn't see one sex scene or blowjob. All the scenes I saw were just teasing, the girls naked, half naked. I don't understand.

sleekshoes

Oct 24, 2018
Why loli tho I don't get it why can't these devs just make games with normal adult woman and not 12-14year old looking girls with a double D tits is beyond me

Oct 1, 2020
Of course I'll acept anything, it's free. And yes, despite my awful english I get it... I'm getting your message too.

And no, most people don't complain in about the MTL in a good way. Most of them are like you, assholes that besides being one they also miss the point. If you think that MTL is lazy the you shouldn't play the game or do it yourself, instead of insulting for no reason... A complain about the game is reasonable (it is being sold), a complain filled with rage about some random dude that tried to translate the game isn't.

Basically, you don't complain about a gift, you just accept it. You are barking at the wrong tree, I'm actually pretty strict with the games (and everything that isn't free) so I don't consider myself complacent. You instead are a self entitled asshole that complains about things despite doing anything to change the situation... so yeah, if you ain't doing shit to improve the quality your only choice should be take it or leave it.

And being honest, a lot of these games don't have a real story nor dialogues so giving the a "proper" translation is pointless and a waste of time so just making them playable is enough.
it doesn t matter that is free, you can t make a translation as bad as this and upload it on a forum and think that just because is a free-job the people will eat the shit and say nothing, i want the job well done, if not i prefer that you not upload anything AT ALL, if you can t understand our argument is your poblem.

i prefer not to play my fav game with ilegible text rather than a shit -game well translated , the thing must be done til the end, you can t leave mid-works in the way because is better that you do nothing then.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
it doesn t matter that is free, you can t make a translation as bad as this and upload it on a forum and think that just because is a free-job the people will eat the shit and say nothing, i want the job well done, if not i prefer that you not upload anything AT ALL, if you can t understand our argument is your poblem.
then pay for it :D or
it's easy, the final traslation is better and in the end u aren't obligated to play this version.

i prefer not to play my fav game with ilegible text rather than a shit -game well translated , the thing must be done til the end, you can t leave mid-works in the way because is better that you do nothing then.
then don't play it lol
it's free stuff, u can't demand anything, u can only take what other give u. otherwise pay someone to do the work.

Reactions: terratest
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes