polopp

Dec 24, 2020
it doesn t matter that is free, you can t make a translation as bad as this and upload it on a forum and think that just because is a free-job the people will eat the shit and say nothing, i want the job well done, if not i prefer that you not upload anything AT ALL, if you can t understand our argument is your poblem.

i prefer not to play my fav game with ilegible text rather than a shit -game well translated , the thing must be done til the end, you can t leave mid-works in the way because is better that you do nothing then.
LUL

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
ok how do I save the game......I cant find the save option.
Automatic save per save file.
Meaning if you make a Paladin game, that save slot saves automatically, but you can still make another save slotwhere you play, let's say a warrior and it automatically saves that slot aswell. No manual saves. But you can share items across the saves via the lower box in the inventory.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
my game still not translated even though i do the fix. Any though?
u need to wait a couple of seconds for each dialogue, since the translation is in real time, and a bad internet connection can slower a lot the process. try to wait a bit and see if the dialoge appear in english.

jcksjxbxkz

May 18, 2020
u need to wait a couple of seconds for each dialogue, since the translation is in real time, and a bad internet connection can slower a lot the process. try to wait a bit and see if the dialoge appear in english.
Did the menu like that too?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Of course I'll acept anything, it's free. And yes, despite my awful english I get it... I'm getting your message too.

And no, most people don't complain in about the MTL in a good way. Most of them are like you, assholes that besides being one they also miss the point. If you think that MTL is lazy the you shouldn't play the game or do it yourself, instead of insulting for no reason... A complain about the game is reasonable (it is being sold), a complain filled with rage about some random dude that tried to translate the game isn't.

Basically, you don't complain about a gift, you just accept it. You are barking at the wrong tree, I'm actually pretty strict with the games (and everything that isn't free) so I don't consider myself complacent. You instead are a self entitled asshole that complains about things despite doing anything to change the situation... so yeah, if you ain't doing shit to improve the quality your only choice should be take it or leave it.

And being honest, a lot of these games don't have a real story nor dialogues so giving the a "proper" translation is pointless and a waste of time so just making them playable is enough.
1. No I don't think you are.
2. I'm not insulting for no reason, you're an idiot, I've proven that. I didn't insult the person who did the MLT either, I insulted the MTL itself.
3. Ah yes, the proverbial "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" well yeah, if this was a gift sure, it wasn't though. I don't think you understand what a gift is but you're probably from some backwards ass country and this is the best you can get. If someone dropped a plate of shit on your table you'd just eat it because it's free and a gift, o complacent genius you are.
4. Right, yes, this game, which NEEDS you to understand the dialogue so certain thigns happen NEEDS a good translation but you're a goddamn 200IQ genius and you just understand absolutely illegible text. Do you work at a clown factory or were you born there?

By all means prove that I'm entitled, I'd love to see that line of thought laid out before me so I can laugh at you being incoherent some more.
If your only argument is BuT HeY iT's FrEe AnD IMmUnE To ScRuTinY Or YoU'Re EnTiTLeD I'm gonna laugh my ass off.

It's no wonder people defending this MTL enjoy NTR too.
Being fucked out of anything good is the only way they feel alive.
If at any point they try to think critically they get turned off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mystermask

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
could have avoid lots of bad blood if they allow people to filter out the MTL.
That would require effort and staff stopped caring months ago even about lolicon and shota content, hell it gets promoted.
They won't even filter out games where the content is only game over CGs which have been around forever. Feel like that deserves a tag since most RPGM games act like there's more to them but it's just walking around and losing fights to generic assets and retreading content but nah.

Oct 1, 2020
then pay for it :D or
it's easy, the final traslation is better and in the end u aren't obligated to play this version.

then don't play it lol
it's free stuff, u can't demand anything, u can only take what other give u. otherwise pay someone to do the work.
it seems like it was too hard for your brain what i wanted to say , i don t demand anything, they just throw at my face shit and i m saying that is better that you don t post ANYTHING with bad work, if yo udo, then feel my rage, bitch.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
it seems like it was too hard for your brain what i wanted to say , i don t demand anything, they just throw at my face shit and i m saying that is better that you don t post ANYTHING with bad work, if yo udo, then feel my rage, bitch.
LMAO
the guy that demand that free stuff need to be "a job well done" say what?

if yo udo, then feel my rage, bitch.
hahahahahahahahahahahahah oh god, from where is from this clown?
btw, this was a 9/10 bait, gg kid. now u can get the fuck out.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Almost all memories unlocked (Memory.zip)
unzip copy and paste in "%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\NtrHouse\Save"

and to fix the language to be correctly translated (i made a mistake) (AutoTranslatorConfig.zip)
delete the files inside "\NTR House Ver1.51\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text"
and unzip copy and paste "autotranslatorconfig.ini" in "NTR House Ver1.51\BepInEx\config"
View attachment 988778 View attachment 988779

and some cheats
unzip copy and overwrite "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in "NtrHouse_Data\Managed"
F1 +10k gold
F2 +50 energy
F3 full hp
Question can I make AutoTranslatorConfig to translate from and not from google??

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Question can I make AutoTranslatorConfig to translate from and not from google??
sadly can't be used, here's why

for now the supported engines are the ones from this list

• Sad
Reactions: -FibaG-

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
sadly can't be used, here's why

for now the supported engines are the ones from this list
damn that is bad news but I appreciate you looking for it thanks for respond.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
yeah deepl could do a damn good job, maybe in the next versions they'll add a plugin, who knows :p
Actually, no, deepl is about 10000 times worse overall. And I confirmed it for Chinese too. For my translation I tried to use deepl only where it translated the same thing more naturally or in more detail, I would still choose GT if I had time to edit it. It still requires 13 hours of time even if you translate 1 sentence in 5 seconds.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Actually, no, deepl is about 10000 times worse overall. And I confirmed it for Chinese too. For my translation I tried to use deepl only where it translated the same thing more naturally or in more detail, I would still choose GT if I had time to edit it. It still requires 13 hours of time even if you translate 1 sentence in 5 seconds.
R.I.P
here lies my hope for a better MTL world xD

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes