2.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 10, 2017
I bit the bullet for the team and download it from SVS. I don’t have premium accounts so here we are…. 10 hours later…...

I’ve only checked if it works, and it does and it is in English. I ran Karspersky and Malwayrebytes in the RAR and it came out clean, so there should be no issues on that front. Keep in mind that while this are official releases, they are still MTL. It seems that Japanese developers now have a free MTL tool available when they distribute their games through DLsite.

Remember to launch the game using the Game_EN.exe

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
As everyone would expect,

Pregnancy = Ending Only. No Preggo Sex Scene.

Dunno why I thought this was a Kegani Lab Game :KEK:

Hmmmmmmm... Did all 5 routes and still have 6 achievements missing, How do you even unlock the threesome scene with the Yellow Haired guy? Also when picking who to go for, it is said about something with Honoka after the other 4 are done but when I did her route again nothing even changed lul.

Edit: Decrypted the Images just to check but besides that one pic in the recollection of the 3P, there seems to be nothing more for that scene lol... Is the game actually incomplete and doesn't have the revenge options for the other 2 guys besides Miyabi (the crossdresser)? Anyways I would tag this game as cleared for now in my gaming list :KEK:

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
another game with false tags?
Female Protagonist
but from what im reading your a dude? please fix the tag!

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes