HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
yeah i know its weird but i like the threat of ntr but i would like to avoid/stop it.
so you know where i find a cow look like cat or dog with a horn like unicorn, but also can produce milk like cow??? in my fucking dream

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
guys can you recommend games like this with non ntr routes with plenty of scenes
Hmm, there is a game called Dungeon with girl. There is NTR but you can avoid it. The animations are good, the game is interesting. An rpg old school type.

Living with sister monochrome fantasy is good too, nice animations. Zero NTR.

I have others in mind, but I would need to know exactly what you are looking for.

Reactions: funkylion7

funkylion7

Jun 6, 2023
Hmm, there is a game called Dungeon with girl. There is NTR but you can avoid it. The animations are good, the game is interesting. An rpg old school type.

Living with sister monochrome fantasy is good too, nice animations. Zero NTR.

I have others in mind, but I would need to know exactly what you are looking for.
Thank you i already played dungeon with girl
honestly i am just looking for 2d games with nice animations like you said with no/avoidable ntr.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
and you dont know how to search for it, like use the "filters" and remove the netorare tag

Jul 22, 2017
latest ver. 19-jan-2024 at . dazedanon if you can transfer the TL files

edit, yes, its called 1.03 and yes, we might have assume the ver wrong
I guess the dev stopped updating the version number for whatever reason. Also this one isn't my TL anymore so you are probably better off asking stonefred767 since he will probably do a better job than I might do.

Btw is the Updates/Fixes 1.03 even needed in the OP? I imagine just 1.04 will be fine for patching reasons.
Is there any news on getting the new version on here?

Inaros.

Aug 25, 2020
I play game that has NTR to specificly avoid the NTR.
I like to uncorrupt ,un-mindbreak ,fix the broken and so on.

It's about being nice, knowing that you can be monster.

Reactions: No-Nonon

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
I play game that has NTR to specificly avoid the NTR.
I like to uncorrupt ,un-mindbreak ,fix the broken and so on.

It's about being nice, knowing that you can be monster.
yes, nice way to call youself serie killer

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Does this game have anti-cheat? Cause I just used MvMZ cheat to give myself unlimited gold, for some reason the menu to buy items on the merchant doesn't appear, npc/merchant just repeats the same dialogue but the menu doesn't appear

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
Does this game have anti-cheat? Cause I just used MvMZ cheat to give myself unlimited gold, for some reason the menu to buy items on the merchant doesn't appear, npc/merchant just repeats the same dialogue but the menu doesn't appear
You can always use a save editor online (literally type that on Google), but I'd recommend not to. The New Game + system is pretty generous and you'll be able to have all you need soon enough. I'd say to enjoy it at your leisure.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Damn... I was hoping the "MC" could smash the Nun :cry: I could get only get a titjob from her...
Edit: Wait, this game is "Complete"? or is the Dev adding more content -scenes to this game? unless, the dev is working on a new game

Last edited:

ShadowJocker

Mar 5, 2021
i unlocked all the gallery, including the scenes that is not on the gallery. there is a text file containing info on the different saves. here you go

Damn... I was hoping the "MC" could smash the Nun :cry: I could get only get a titjob from her...
Edit: Wait, this game is "Complete"? or is the Dev adding more content -scenes to this game? unless, the dev is working on a new game
there is a scene that you do

Reactions: YuriiH and Inaros.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
You can fuck the nun too. But the scene isn't in the gallery

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes