clauzmac7

May 30, 2023
Hi !

Tell me, I'm tinkering with the game's codes a little to make it more difficult.
In fact I would like to make the non-ntr route complicated to reach since I found the game too simple. (Getting golds and mass buying energy drinks and lockpicks makes doing the "hard" route a little too easy)

No matter how much I search, I can't find where the values that allow me to modify are saved:

- the gain and loss of affection
- the gain of swordmanship and knowledge
- the gain of gold

The only thing I managed to touch are the prices in store so the lockpicks, the tulip etc. but I find that it still lacks difficulty and I don't want to put a lockpick at 100,000 gold because that would be of the “bad” difficulty.

I want to make the entire game more difficult. Does anyone know where these values are stored so that I can modify them?

Thank you.

Reactions: JohnHamm

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
No matter how much I search, I can't find where the values that allow me to modify are saved:

- the gain and loss of affection
- the gain of swordmanship and knowledge
- the gain of gold

The only thing I managed to touch are the prices in store so the lockpicks, the tulip etc. but I find that it still lacks difficulty and I don't want to put a lockpick at 100,000 gold because that would be of the “bad” difficulty.

I want to make the entire game more difficult. Does anyone know where these values are stored so that I can modify them?

Thank you.
It's been a while since I touched this game, but IIRC, these should all be tied to events. In www/data, I'd look at every map.json and the commonevents.json. The gain/loss of variables is likely either a function stored in commonevents.json that's called in every map event, or the more annoying possible alternative is, the gain/loss is hard-coded in every event, meaning you'd have to comb every single map's events for those few lines of gain/loss and adjust as you need.

RiaS_D Gremory

May 5, 2024
Is any decensor patch available? I finished the game but there are some scenes that I still haven't seen like the adultery route any walkthrough or full save gallery for those

bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
You found in the confesional alone and it didn't trigger? Thats weird.

What you have to do is to watch all her scenes. In time you will see her having sex with 1 student in the confessional, then with a group of students and at the end, near the end of the game, you will find her alone. Thats when you can approach her and have sex with her.

Yeah, they are making a new game, and it looks good, but I don't have much info.

Someone else was giving some info in the thread, but I think it is still some time before we can play it.
for some reason i can't get her alone at all even though i have all the nun scene.

bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
It is near the end of the game.

Did you see the scene where she has sex with many students in the confessionary?
yeah, i got it on my 3 playthrough. The only thing i did different this time is i help her with her med cabinet every day and always busting her on her titty. I don't know if that is a requirement, but it work. this time however i didn't get her cowgirl event with coreas though. (where she gives the mc cowgirl)

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
Is there any mod or a photo of the translated text of the third column
I can't read all of it, but based on what I can read, there's nothing important there for you. It seems like a descriptor tab of game mechanics. For example, a couple lines I can read is:
Title, 1st, 2nd lines - Can't read xd, but I presume it's something along the lines of "triggers" or "active conditions" based off what I can read below.
3rd line - Effects
4th line - Sensitivity increases
5th line - doing H things does something to your power
6th line - Seduce nearby males
final line - Something happens (can't read the last part) when she falls in love with the person she has sex with

Edit: I can grab a dictionary and get back to you but I imagine someone who actually can read the whole thing will correct me first :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: kirito123451

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019
I can't read all of it, but based on what I can read, there's nothing important there for you. It seems like a descriptor tab of game mechanics. For example, a couple lines I can read is:
Title, 1st, 2nd lines - Can't read xd, but I presume it's something along the lines of "triggers" or "active conditions" based off what I can read below.
3rd line - Effects
4th line - Sensitivity increases
5th line - doing H things does something to your power
6th line - Seduce nearby males
final line - Something happens (can't read the last part) when she falls in love with the person she has sex with

Edit: I can grab a dictionary and get back to you but I imagine someone who actually can read the whole thing will correct me first :3
Thanks for the clarification!

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
yeah, i got it on my 3 playthrough. The only thing i did different this time is i help her with her med cabinet every day and always busting her on her titty. I don't know if that is a requirement, but it work. this time however i didn't get her cowgirl event with coreas though. (where she gives the mc cowgirl)
Cowgirl position with the MC? With the nun? I didn't get that, only boobjob and sex at the end

bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
Cowgirl position with the MC? With the nun? I didn't get that, only boobjob and sex at the end
yeah, i don't know how i trigger the cowgirl with the nun. maybe spying on her enough? I can't do it anymore, only confession booth and boobjob.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes