Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
Can anyone share the new version or the new patch? Cause it's feels like you guys talk about the newest version but i only find the old version

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So did becker ever get his events? Lol
Guess not. It took the dev more than a year to add new CGs to that Icicle Knight game so you never know. At least there's steady/monthly progress updates on the upcoming game on the dev's Ci-En and Twitter.
Maybe the Dev wanted to avoid the "traitorous best friend" cliche? Hell knows it's one of the most overdone ones in Hentai in general and NTR in particular...

Did they state anywhere that Becker was supposed to have events and they got cut out for some reason?

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Maybe the Dev wanted to avoid the "traitorous best friend" cliche? Hell knows it's one of the most overdone ones in Hentai in general and NTR in particular...

Did they state anywhere that Becker was supposed to have events and they got cut out for some reason?
No but I and a lot of others just assumed that him having a unique character sprite like the other routes meant that he was eventually going to get some scenes.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
But what's the point of NTR if she is getting fucked by other men and even creampie by them why isn't she getting pregnant from other mens?
The hypno guy's ending also has her get pregnant, though she's not shown as such. MC just gets to see the resulting child and then a scene of ms knight getting fucked and presumably impregnated again. I don't remember if any of the other endings specifically mentioned impregnation in any way.

TrickyHunter0506

Formerly 'Aman Khamkar'
Feb 13, 2020
The hypno guy's ending also has her get pregnant, though she's not shown as such. MC just gets to see the resulting child and then a scene of ms knight getting fucked and presumably impregnated again. I don't remember if any of the other endings specifically mentioned impregnation in any way.
Okay thanks for the info. Will try this route

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes