MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
By the way, Is there more games like NTR Knight? with optional ntr of course :BootyTime: btw complete vanilla is fine

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
wait, fr? It didn't trigger for me even though I always catch her at the confessional booth alone :unsure:
You found in the confesional alone and it didn't trigger? Thats weird.

What you have to do is to watch all her scenes. In time you will see her having sex with 1 student in the confessional, then with a group of students and at the end, near the end of the game, you will find her alone. Thats when you can approach her and have sex with her.

Hold on... I think War Shop (Dev) is working on a new game
Yeah, they are making a new game, and it looks good, but I don't have much info.

Someone else was giving some info in the thread, but I think it is still some time before we can play it.

Reactions: velshtein

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
IIRC, he has plans for two games (assuming I read the JP correctly).

One is a shorter game featuring a potion shop and a magical girl/witch protagonist.

The other is going to be a dark ero-fantasy game, which he had an idea to make it like a prison-escape game.

Interestingly enough, both ideas were influenced by trends at the time which were the increase of sprite-animations influencing the shorter potion game (something he wants to experiment with working more hence the shorter game), and the popularity/attractiveness of prison themed games influencing the second one.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
IIRC, he has plans for two games (assuming I read the JP correctly).

One is a shorter game featuring a potion shop and a magical girl/witch protagonist.

The other is going to be a dark ero-fantasy game, which he had an idea to make it like a prison-escape game.

Interestingly enough, both ideas were influenced by trends at the time which were the increase of sprite-animations influencing the shorter potion game (something he wants to experiment with working more hence the shorter game), and the popularity/attractiveness of prison themed games influencing the second one.

sadely not ntr

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Guys, is there a scene where if you fuck her for long, is there a secret scene where she's spasming out and out of it?

kinda like this for example --- feature example 2.png
Feature example.png

Last edited:

velshtein

Feb 2, 2022
You found in the confesional alone and it didn't trigger? Thats weird.

What you have to do is to watch all her scenes. In time you will see her having sex with 1 student in the confessional, then with a group of students and at the end, near the end of the game, you will find her alone. Thats when you can approach her and have sex with her.

Yeah, they are making a new game, and it looks good, but I don't have much info.

Someone else was giving some info in the thread, but I think it is still some time before we can play it.
Well I'll be damned. You're right. I played once more and eventually she's there ready to go. Happy to see MC got to fuck her too.
1716769284999.png

Reactions: Lezardvy

dudd99

Nov 19, 2023
the protagonist adultery ending is it broken? when viewing it from gallery it only loop me in converstation

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
the protagonist adultery ending is it broken? when viewing it from gallery it only loop me in converstation
At what point?

I got it and aside from 2 endings happening at the same time, having the option to interact with either of them, I have no problem seeing the ending.

zoYo000

Mar 31, 2024
I'm likely more disappointed than you are because my main draw to the NTR genre is the corruption aspect of it... and this game doesn't really have that well implemented. The lust crest helps explain some of it, but if you really think about it, things still escalate way too quickly for the amount of time Atelle actually spends with any of the guys. Furthermore, the corruption aspect is even more undermined by the fact that there's simply no change in Atelle's behavior. Even if you get her fucked by most of the guys and the MC never even starts dating her, if a masturbation scene happens on the very last day before the ending, she still calls out Coreas' name.

Oh well, at least the individual scenes are pretty good... Even if the order in which they happened with everyone is pretty predictable.

Also, I find it very weird how the only ones to want tit-fucks from Atelle are the MC and Don. Apparently, everyone else doesn't want the obvious from her, even though everyone praises her for her massive rack. What's even more funny for me is that strictly speaking, the MC is the one that gets the most variety in poses and whatnot when fucking Atelle, and he also puts her up in an outfit and has sex with her outside.

Though, that does make me wonder about how the full on netorare fetishists feel about all this. None of the guys actually fuck Atelle better than the MC in any real way. Except maybe Tay and his toy stuff... but that'd be easy to fix too, so it's no real reason to prefer him over the MC. Basically, if you think about it, the adultery ending(s) just doesn't make any sense when none of the guys can actually pleasure her more than the MC already does. At most, you could argue that she's such a nympho because of the crest that she wants to have sex at any moment when she has any kind of free time... but if you try to go that angle, then individual endings, except maybe Gierre's, become impossible because no one man could ever possibly keep up with her needs and it'd be only a matter of time until she jumped on some cock or another... This is especially true when taking in the fact that the crest explicitly attracts the desires of men around her and whatnot.

Eh. I should probably stop overthinking it. Not like this is the first time a game failed to live up to its full potential... That's the case more often than not.
I completely agree. It is really hard to write an adultery ending, because MC fuck just as good as others. So, the writing is inconsitent. I do appreciate that they tried to make sense of the plot, and it is better than typical NTR. However, it does suffer from the typical NTR inconsistency after peeling back the first layer of thinking. Also, MC not able to interfere progress of others in later part is kinda meh, it makes the game worse in my eyes, because the purpose of lockpicking is lost its original touch.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes