Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
Damn. Wish there was a dedicated translation effort. Its super hard to know what to do with Raw Mtl. If anyone even gets that far.
I notice that for jrpg game when you try to translate it using mtl either it's force close or give error notice, i just use online screen translation, this way it does not interfere game system as it don't change game setting, i do this many time and it always work, some jrpg work with mtl some don't but with online screen translation it always translate

Reactions: Thecatbred

ned stark

Oct 30, 2017
I can't find the beast god after the beast village, i go to the west to the only cave near the captial and find nothing inside, just a plake saying danger, something like that, and some chests in some rooms...

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I can't find the beast god after the beast village, i go to the west to the only cave near the captial and find nothing inside, just a plake saying danger, something like that, and some chests in some rooms...
That's the bane of my existence with this game. If only it got a good/chatgpt translation. Costs a bunch of money tho.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes