GBruh

Aug 23, 2022
Why is my game broken. Even though the game isn't that heavy, it crashed my computer. And when I tried to use JoiPlay, my character doesn't even show up

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
So anyone ever find a translation for 2.0? I have had it and a full save for it for ever now. But its still all in Japanese. Figured i could back one last time and see if there is a hero out there for us

Reactions: forbiddentwo

Redcielo27

Mar 23, 2019
when playing FGM sometimes the game stuck and wont move except for attacking. for example when reading about pollux story after killing two guy I cant move. anyone know how to fix ? thanks in advance

congthang03

May 26, 2021
Spoil alert, but should read.
There's a time when you must face the main villains, and the King'll send you to another dimension to level up you and your teammates to fight them. You might want to create a save and try to face them right away instead.

Reactions: tevinbanks10
Jul 6, 2021
I'm really interested in knowing what those 3 extra post-game scenes are, even if they're plot irrelevant. Does anyone know what they are?

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
I'm really interested in knowing what those 3 extra post-game scenes are, even if they're plot irrelevant. Does anyone know what they are?
As far as I remember they are with characters from two of his cg/manga works. They are called "Saimin Kazoku" and "Ore No Shira Nakatta Gifu To Imouto No 10-Nen". Better just read them than play the game again if you ask me xD

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes