Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
No. As far as I understand, the author on that site is Japanese (or the creator himself)))). Therefore, it remains to translate myself through some applications, although I do not know how (
I remember playing avery early version of this game, this is like 3 games in 1 right? i mean you select a "heroine" and the scenes and story are different i think.

Also is it ntr?

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
I remember playing avery early version of this game, this is like 3 games in 1 right? i mean you select a "heroine" and the scenes and story are different i think.

Also is it ntr?
Yes, there are three characters to choose from. I don't know about NTR, it seems to be. Every time I download a new version and I can not get through. I'll play for 40-60 minutes, and then my hands don't reach)

• Haha
Reactions: Animefan_09

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
is the lancer route finished? i see he is working on jack, is she nearly finished or still early?

Also is it ntr?
yes, there is ntr, but not for the player. the other Fate characters get cucked or corrupted, your character is safe

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
Last time y played fate grand mama, the ntr was avoidable or optional for your character you pick. Is it still like this?

tevinbanks10

May 10, 2019
NTR Knights - I defeated the Rapper Kraken. Anyone know how to defeat the Skull Crabs? I cant seem to deal physical damage to them.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
wait... wait wait wait, wait.

You mean all this time bitch bokou (this game's artist) thought his audience is self inserting as the cuck instead of the bull?
Even though his art usually depicts a canon character wet noodle low T MC getting cucked by an original character chad invented by bitch bokou?

... I think bitch bokou might be misunderstanding his target audience

Last edited:

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
wait... wait wait wait, wait.

You mean all this time bitch bokou thought his audience is self inserting as the cuck instead of the bull?
Even though his art usually depicts a canon character wet noodle low T MC getting cucked by an original character chad invented by bitch bokou?

... I think bitch bokou might be misunderstanding his target audience
who are you talking to?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
who are you talking to?
Thread in general, I am replying to OP's overview of the game.
edited post to clarify.

Bitch Bokou is the artist who drew the art for this game.
He also draws a bunch of other hentai

mebtamayo

Dec 12, 2021
does anyone know how i can download the theme music of this game, i like the music and sound effect
NTR Knight's Story?

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes