dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
does anyone have a full save for the Lancer on FGM? i have played with before just wanted to recover the scenes on the gallery

EDIT: i found a save but im missing the last two images on the gallery (im on v59)

Last edited:

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Looks like fgm thread got taken down? That sucks edit: also can anyone share a full save r for v59?

Last edited:

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Hey guys, i'm not sure this thread is still about OP game, lol, but i'll ask anyway:
Does anyone knows how to unlock pigman foursome scene?

Jul 6, 2021
Just type save editor at google, then drop your save file, now you can edit your character stats.
tried that but the save editor wont let me change my indivudal stats, just my level and skills, which helped out alot but i still cant get past the old man at the village fight.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
tried that but the save editor wont let me change my indivudal stats, just my level and skills, which helped out alot but i still cant get past the old man at the village fight.
You're not supposed to win that fight, ever. It's a plot device to get you ntrd, just lose and move on.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
You're not supposed to win that fight, ever. It's a plot device to get you ntrd, just lose and move on.
You can win it once coming back way later but that's only because the enemies get weakened and even if you win the harder earlier version by pure luck the game will just act like you lost anyway.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes