Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Hey guys do i need to go the tree? Because on joiplay combat is broken asf so wondering if i can just skip combat

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
is there a guide for this game?
How to get all scene
* after left village, talk to mom a
It seems like the last 4 scenes can't be unlocked in the gallery, at least for me. The first two of the last 4 are the regular ending, and the kraken bad ending. The last two have to do with Pighiku, an NPC in the right-most house in the beast village. Visit him after finishing the quest there for a bad ending, and visit him again after talking to the guardian at the end of the quest again at a later point in the game. There's a save from an earlier version in the thread that unlocks the the scenes in the scene viewer.
Go to tower level 100, defeat blue hero to get that scene without talk to pighiko then go option enter item use the crystal to leave tower, for scat scene after leave mc village go to far left, go far down and click on grass then go to girl house outside and click on right of girl house there is stair, the key is inside girl house, click pot of flower to get key for cell

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes