ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So I just gotta ask but from my understanding the NTR part is totally unavoidable and it's mostly cause the heroes dick is so tiny. But what are the point of getting the key items that increase his penis size? Since I can't find anyway to use em...so are they just there to mock the hero?

fastingfapr

Dec 24, 2018
So I just gotta ask but from my understanding the NTR part is totally unavoidable and it's mostly cause the heroes dick is so tiny. But what are the point of getting the key items that increase his penis size? Since I can't find anyway to use em...so are they just there to mock the hero?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ixcez

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Ntr Knights story [2.0] Compressed (Untested)

Win/Linux (787 MB/ 392 MB) : ,

Last edited:

Foxy Proxy

Mar 17, 2018
This game's hard as hell... Any tips for fighting the kraken and the crabbos? They basically fuck me up with their combo moves and won't allow me the chance for healing.

Reactions: kaapr

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
This game's hard as hell... Any tips for fighting the kraken and the crabbos? They basically fuck me up with their combo moves and won't allow me the chance for healing.
For crab just use any magic attack(use elemantal magic only physical will 100% not work, don't use any physical or normal attack

For kraken use physical magic or normal attack

buy a lot of potion, let fairy girl equip with any spd item, armor, wpn because fairy is the fastest one beside mc, then let fairy use potion item or heal magic, while cow girl use magic attack that lower kraken defense and atk, gf can attack while using revive item if one of them dead

go to cave after out of mc village and farm gold there for a while, a theft monster(human with bandana) can drop huge amount of exp and gold

Sovaowl

Oct 11, 2020
Guys you can find the lastest versions of the game for free here
(this is a link for ver0.57 btw)
This creator packs his game and encrypts it so if you wanna MTL it, you're gonna have to use enigma here , then use translator++ to translate it, cheers.

Lewicer

May 5, 2020
does anyone have an unzipped game_boxed version of Fate/Grand mamma Ver57 in RPG maker

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
does anyone have an unzipped game_boxed version of Fate/Grand mamma Ver57 in RPG maker
l
Guys you can find the lastest versions of the game for free here
(this is a link for ver0.57 btw)
This creator packs his game and encrypts it so if you wanna MTL it, you're gonna have to use enigma here , then use translator++ to translate it, cheers.
literarily above you.

naglover

Aug 15, 2016
It seems like the last 4 scenes can't be unlocked in the gallery, at least for me. The first two of the last 4 are the regular ending, and the kraken bad ending. The last two have to do with Pighiku, an NPC in the right-most house in the beast village. Visit him after finishing the quest there for a bad ending, and visit him again after talking to the guardian at the end of the quest again at a later point in the game. There's a save from an earlier version in the thread that unlocks the the scenes in the scene viewer.

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
So like how much new content v2.0 have
Anyone got the translated V2.0..??

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes