FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
I mean you guys can complain all you want, at the end of the day he is working as hard as possible on updating the game (he frequently posts progress update on ci-en, also did one today) and from the looks of it isn't unrealistic that the update might come when he said it might come. Also the update is free for people who bought the game anyway so why the impatience? Most of guys complaining prob didn't even spend a cent on the game anyway, there's tons of other games here that can entertain you until the update comes.

neinnein

Aug 26, 2017
Goddamnit 1 update post with arts and I'm already forget about the delay. I just want the update to be finished at this point.

Aug 9, 2021
Report on the status of the 3rd month
Hello.It is GB.

I would like to thank you so much for your talk about the last post.
"Currently, I want to spend all my time producing and it's hard to reply, but I read it all.
We apologize again for the disappointment that the update date has been postponed. And I am always grateful to those who support me in the waiting.

First of all, it is the production situation of this month.

Production status
■Park
- 1 type of deformity position added by title

■ Secret Club
- Sidem 85% (pending)
- Fixed map size and detail
- 2 types of deformations added by title
■ETC
- Hstatus system construction completed (UI design is still in development)
- Added title system (title acquired by Hstatus development progress)
- Sub-character image dot animation completed
- Pregnancy system preparation
- After the ending, pregnancy play is available in resource production
The title system can be derived from Hstatus, such as the level of development progress for each part or the number of specific actions.
When a title is obtained, the deformity position associated with the title is lifted.(Is the deformation position in the conventional level max state???It is the position of the button. )

The dot animation of the sub-characters is completed.
There are also anime images that have been renamed to the one you posted last time, so please check with the update later.

I'm working to enable the existing play in the current pregnant state. I want to make it compatible with all kinds of costumes, but I think this is difficult as a situation now. Instead, I would like to make the wedding only applicable.
The problem is the expression of pregnancy play.
After the pregnancy is decided by a simple mini-game, I am wondering whether I can realize Bottebe with items like pregnancy accelerators in the shop, or whether I can realize it like removing and removing the skin category lightly. The mind is the first, but the work is easy is the second. If you have any good opinions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

QnA

Everything is difficult, but I will try to answer a few comments.

Q: Do you want to update completed or small content, such as parks, ahead of time?
A: Actually, this part is a bit difficult and sensitive to me. The currently completed park content only means that the graphics and system have been built. We've fixed a big bug, but we haven't tested it properly yet.
The other is the problem of translation. Currently, I have an exclusive contract with DL and I can't request an official translation of DL, and existing translations may also be difficult to use. I am not good at English, Japanese, and Chinese, so I have to guide the new translators in all parts. Knowing my situation, I wrote an email to some people, but I am still unable to contact them or express my gratitude as I am just working on game development.
Once I'm ready for every update of the game, I'd like to visit trusted translators, ask them to translate the whole thing, and give them a legitimate pay.
Since I don't have enough skills and know-how in game development, I'm still out of control in developing content and solving problems like testing and translation at the same time.
You may think that this part can be solved through communication with fans, but even if it was early, now it is judged that it is difficult because there is a shortage of time just by developing content.
In the next installment, we will try to communicate, and know-how about game development will be born, and I think that such a part will be solved variously.

For this reason, I'm just thinking of 3 keyword content as 1 update and preparing an update for the final version.
I'm worried that the development is delayed and the expectation for updates is bigger than I thought.Just think of it as a small update that will make up for my lack of games, and think lightly about it as a present to those who purchased my game.

Q: About the next work after the update is complete
A: The idea for the next film is over to some extent. At that time, I think that I can show a better figure than now.

Q: About opening Discord
A: It may not be possible immediately due to the above circumstances, but I will consider it thoroughly when preparing the next work after this work is over.

Q: About sponsorship
A: Sponsorship cannot be opened separately until the end of this work. I recently learned that Ci-en has added a chip sponsorship function, so I received cheering messages and tips from several people. It is very important to have a good time with your friends and family. Similarly, this function will also be locked until the work is finished.

Q: About Android version
A: When you're done with the update, check if it's possible.
END
This is the link, nice new images and a fresh wind for the ones that never lose the hope ;)

Dec 21, 2018
i still cant fnd save location i dont even think my pc has a app data location
I'm super late to reply, but of course your computer has it.

1) Make sure you can see hidden folders - check this by going to Windows Explorer (or anything folder). Then go to File -> Change Folder and Search Options. Then click on the View tab -> Show hidden files/folders

2) Now that you can see hidden folders, go to C:/Users/<name of PC>

3) From there, you go to "LocalLow" folder, and then go to "Golden Boy". You'll see the save files in that folder if you've saved anything. Be sure to back them up if you don't want to lose progress on your own game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm super late to reply, but of course your computer has it.

1) Make sure you can see hidden folders - check this by going to Windows Explorer (or anything folder). Then go to File -> Change Folder and Search Options. Then click on the View tab -> Show hidden files/folders

2) Now that you can see hidden folders, go to C:/Users/<name of PC>

3) From there, you go to "LocalLow" folder, and then go to "Golden Boy". You'll see the save files in that folder if you've saved anything. Be sure to back them up if you don't want to lose progress on your own game.
...or skip step 1 and 2 by typing "%appdata%" into the search/adress field of your explorer

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes