shoyk12

Oct 29, 2020
It's entirely their choice to tip him or not. Isn't it? He didn't make any other window to support him, so this is the only way to give him money.
I want GB to finish the update at his own pace, so it's not a waste to tip him.

Apr 7, 2018
It's entirely their choice to tip him or not. Isn't it? He didn't make any other window to support him, so this is the only way to give him money.
I want GB to finish the update at his own pace, so it's not a waste to tip him.
i know, just a bit frustrated that's all

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
so any updates on the matter ? o- o I know there is a delay but couldn't find a statement or something , hopefully dev's doing good

Reactions: Mazoq

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
so any updates on the matter ? o- o I know there is a delay but couldn't find a statement or something , hopefully dev's doing good
Judging off his ci-en post on first of march, he said that it will prob take another 3 months to finish the whole process. I personally want him to rather take more time and releases the game according to his own vision rather than delivering something which is unfinished (especially since he has been dealing with some rough stuff irl). Also considering the update is for free for the people that own the game, I am really just fully supporting him no matter how long it takes.

smoothdogg

Sep 13, 2021
Judging off his ci-en post on first of march, he said that it will prob take another 3 months to finish the whole process. I personally want him to rather take more time and releases the game according to his own vision rather than delivering something which is unfinished (especially since he has been dealing with some rough stuff irl). Also considering the update is for free for the people that own the game, I am really just fully supporting him no matter how long it takes.
That's probably for the best

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
GB didnt receive anything from his delayment, he just trying to release the best version as he could. And there still are some elements bash him for not satisfying their horniness

Reactions: MeoMeo1010

POVSeeker

Formerly 'theLeeGent'
Sep 9, 2018
Come on this is really too much, we're waiting really too much for this one, I understand that a game requires time exc exc, but we're talking about a game developer that is really known and we're talking about a pixel game, that doesn't require that much time as other types... 3DCG exc exc... And we're not even talking about a game that is open world or something like that, literally you have to click to go to a new location and that's it, there's something like 5/6 locations so come on developer, finish this one.
Would rather have a good quality game than a shitty one. And by the way, isn't this game being developed only by himself?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes