Flufftails

Sep 26, 2020
New progress update from Goldenboy! Unfortunately, it's a bad one. He expects everything to be done in about 3 months

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017

Update Notice
Hello. GB.
It seems that we have to apologize again to those who are tired of the delayed update.
I tried to complete the update by February, but due to my immature ability, I couldn't schedule it.
We sincerely apologize.
I know a lot of people are waiting for my game update. Actually, my game was updated about a year ago, so I pushed forward even though I knew that there was not enough time until February just because I wanted to give back to those who have been waiting for a long time. rice field.
To be
honest, I think it will take another three months to complete the whole process.
I also understand that waiting is very tiring and difficult for those who have been waiting for the game.
What I can promise now is that I spend almost all of my time making it and that this is the last time it will be postponed.
Once again, I'm sorry to make a promise that I can't protect from my immaturity and personal desires.
There seems to be some misunderstanding about the update, so to say the least, the NTR Legendary Update is not currently being sponsored or paid for. Just to thank those who bought my missing game, I'm working on additional content and working on the update roadmap mentioned earlier. We hope that the updates in preparation will be considered as a gift to conclude this game and move on to the next game.
Production status of this month
■ Park
-Production completed
■ Secret Club
-System 85% (pending for a while because I don't like the system)
--Graphics completed
-Addition of mini games that can be played at the club
■ ETC
--Hstatus Foundation work
-Addition of sub-character events-Addition
of sub-character image dots-Addition
of branches and conditions to divide the ending into three
Partial image of sub-character dot animation

image-800.jpg

image-800 (1).jpg

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
is this game complete ?
Game isn't super long though it's grindy if you want the extra outfits. There's 30-60mins of content pretty easily barring that, but there are missing features that are partially implemented (skin tone, hair styles) so in that regard no it isn't. He's shown some pictures of stuff he's working on, as seen above or the last 1-2 pages, but that isn't technically content already in the game.

If you want a fast corruption / nice animations, the game is done. If you want customization and more options, no it isn't.

shoyk12

Oct 29, 2020
I remember him having a hard time last year. I have a similar experience, so I think he will still have a hard time. I can fully wait for this update.

Aug 9, 2021
Guys correct me if im wrong, GB doesnt have patreon or a direct income source, his income is from the people that buy his game on DLSite, i think we should be considering that, if he is not having any income of course his progress is going to be slower, the only thing we can do is wait and thank him for his work

Apr 7, 2018
Guys correct me if im wrong, GB doesnt have patreon or a direct income source, his income is from the people that buy his game on DLSite, i think we should be considering that, if he is not having any income of course his progress is going to be slower, the only thing we can do is wait and thank him for his work
but, you can tip/give money on the ci-en site.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes