WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Can someone call mr google translate to translate this?
here the sauce , man .

and yes. call Mr. Google translate .
Mucha gracias caballero
FALSE! Take your own advice and read the post. This was already posted (by me extensively) a couple of pages back (including a full translation). This is a post from more than a week ago, and the pictures that you chose to show here are shots from an old build. According to the translation, this will not be in the update at all, and shows how complex the game was at start and where GB went wrong in his design.

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
FALSE! Take your own advice and read the post. This was already posted (by me extensively) a couple of pages back (including a full translation). This is a post from more than a week ago, and the pictures that you chose to show here are shots from an old build. According to the translation, this will not be in the update at all, and shows how complex the game was at start and where GB went wrong in his design.
Why would i take own advice since i dunt advice to no one . lol.
Anyway I just show GB's last post with SS and called update . I dunt meant to called version update of this game. More likely latest info/post update info/post i meant. Sry if i make you guys misunderstood .

Reactions: Cuck man

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Why would i take own advice since i dunt advice to no one . lol.
Anyway I just show GB's last post with SS and called update . I dunt meant to called version update of this game. More likely latest info/post update info/post i meant. Sry if i make you guys misunderstood .
Maybe check the date first, and see if someone else has posted it already. It's hardly an update when it's weeks old and posted at least twice before.

coxtation

Feb 2, 2020
I think this game have the potential to be the next super deep throat and you can change the appearance of the characters so you can have situations like don Corneo cuckolding cloud strife by fucking aerith next door

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes