Jun 28, 2021
i am playing this on macbook pro 2015 using VM of windows 11. Other games run fine but this one is very laggy and doesn’t load also. i’v also noticed that running unity engine game particularly has this problem. Tried adelaide inn 2 which also uses the same engine also has the same problem. If there is a solution to this please do tell.

UldahXIV

Jan 31, 2022
Any games that are similar to NTR Legend to play? Not in regards to gameplay mechanic, but more of the NTR Genre. Have a hard time really looking for new ones.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
Any games that are similar to NTR Legend to play? Not in regards to gameplay mechanic, but more of the NTR Genre. Have a hard time really looking for new ones.
If you meant like netori kind of games then Hero Party Must Fall is a good one (a bit early in development but the developer has shown great work). I think there's gonna be an update that's gonna be coming soon (check the discord) so you should at least put it in your check-list if you wanna play after the new update drops.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Well NTR is normally tagged for games where your Love Interest is stolen from you... this game tackles the genre from the other side afterall... and I don't really know any game concentrating on the netori genre like this one
Yeah I would really love if there was a netori tag or some way to separate the two.
If you meant like netori kind of games then Hero Party Must Fall is a good one (a bit early in development but the developer has shown great work). I think there's gonna be an update that's gonna be coming soon (check the discord) so you should at least put it in your check-list if you wanna play after the new update drops.
There is a thread for all the netori games on f95 here https://f95zone.to/threads/netori-games.20817/

evilll23

Mar 19, 2019
A question that has been asked and answered repeatedly over the last months, and has been well-documented throughout the last pages of this thread, and you write it in all caps.

I would not interpret that as "just asking" either :whistle::coffee: :p
sorry my bad

Reactions: WSmith
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes