SushiSano

Jan 23, 2020
Had a lot of fun, but I can't buy hair styles or accessories or skins from the venting machine. Are they still in dev?

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
I loved this.
I really hope the developer stays healthy and happy and makes this the game it deservess.
Pretty sure if he asks for mods or stuff to fans that know how to do those things will happily oblige.
The costumes i have to admit are just FIRE!!
Few bugs but i understand how hard it is to be a one man team in these times.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Any known TBA? people here are saying late feb or march first week, just asking for latest news, the game is genuinely good.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Any known TBA? people here are saying late feb or march first week, just asking for latest news, the game is genuinely good.
Late Feb or early March is the latest news. Last post was from 23 Jan, so expect some news soon I guess. GB said late February, but he has been consistently late with his updates, so anywhere in March is a more logical bet. Still could be late February, or even April, you never know.

Also, you don't mean TBA, you mean ETA.
TBA = To Be Announced
ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Late Feb or early March is the latest news. Last post was from 23 Jan, so expect some news soon I guess. GB said late February, but he has been consistently late with his updates, so anywhere in March is a more logical bet. Still could be late February, or even April, you never know.

Also, you don't mean TBA, you mean ETA.
TBA = To Be Announced
ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival
Much thanks, and yup, the TBA was a mistake on my part that I noticed only after posting (and was too lazy to edit it), still thanks for the info, will be waiting (hopefully this one is gonna be a big update)

Reactions: WSmith

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
GB hasn't posted anything yet. Last two months he posted on the 23rd and the 31st. It could happen still in the next couple of days that he posts something, or he will wait a bit and then post along the new update.

I'm thinking either he posts in the next few days that he has an ETA which is later than he wanted, or he posts nothing for a week or more and then posts the update immediately.

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
GB hasn't posted anything yet. Last two months he posted on the 23rd and the 31st. It could happen still in the next couple of days that he posts something, or he will wait a bit and then post along the new update.

I'm thinking either he posts in the next few days that he has an ETA which is later than he wanted, or he posts nothing for a week or more and then posts the update immediately.
Imagine if he times his release with Elden Ring's lmao. There is that Dark Souls easter egg if you run out of energy

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes