boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
I'm taking this free time to reorganize my games folder and downsize. Waiting is fine. It hasn't been a good year for the devs I follow. I agree that saying "sorry, another post-pone" gets tiring but we're acting like jerks if we resort to spamming his comments asking for an update now. Yes, he's piling too much on his place. He should focus on smaller updates. He seems eager to finish this project and get that stress off his shoulders.

Hopefully, the content isn't rushed and I'd be happy to support the dev as a thank you with buying the final full release. Maybe for his next game he can have a better support/update system put in place.

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
Since I'm gonna be waiting a while anybody got game recommendations with similar playstyles to this?

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Honestly I hope he learns a lot from this game and improves upon and carries on forward on his next game, I saw his post of early development of the house and boy was he ambitous. Kinda glad he reined in his expression and started on focus. This kind of game is like a cash cow, DLC churning machine.

He can propbably add more content, paid or free just because our MC is the NTR GUY, this wife chick story ends he could add a milf later, or a schoolgirl tutor family fucking. Like how a hentai manga can have chapters and story arcs, he can basically do a chapter 2 and 3 and it would not feel any different.

Jul 7, 2017
but, you can tip/give money on the ci-en site.
I don't think that's true, since his ci-en page is set so the only possible subscription is the free plan. If I'm missing something there -- which admittedly is possible, since it's not like I can read anything on ci-en without machine translation or something -- then I'd be interested in knowing how you can give him money, besides purchasing his game on dlsite.

Edit: I stand corrected! It didn't occur to me to look for the tip button attached to individual posts instead of the overall blog.

Last edited:

LilLance

Jun 28, 2021
Since I'm gonna be waiting a while anybody got game recommendations with similar playstyles to this?
Summer memories plus. Both great pixel art but this one has no ntr contents. Also, Summer Memories is comleted. You can give it a try;)

Jul 31, 2020
That's exactly the reason why everyone here is annoyed with the long ass wait, this game is super unique. I can't recommend and don't know any games exactly like it.
Thats an really true point. You cant find games like that so often. Heropartymustfall,summer memories and ntr legend proably and arguably have the best h-scenes in 2dcg.

coxtation

Feb 2, 2020
If GB needs money I am going to sell my left nut and give GB 100 percent of the proceeds.

Just hoping he will include a feature to fuck the neighbor's college aged daughter and her mom heh heh heh...

Apr 7, 2018
I don't think that's true, since his ci-en page is set so the only possible subscription is the free plan. If I'm missing something there -- which admittedly is possible, since it's not like I can read anything on ci-en without machine translation or something -- then I'd be interested in knowing how you can give him money, besides purchasing his game on dlsite.
You can tip in ci-en if you have accounts, but i personally wouldn't reccomend it, cuz why would you tip a postponed update?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes