Apr 7, 2018
I think it's good though to set some deadline and be pressured for it. it sets some urgency making they work more seriously.
taking too much time / too leisure can be problematic too, you could get bored with the project, and problems could arise in the future, that because you took the time you would delay it again and again making it look like an excuse. or simply (like yandev) became lazy.

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019

Justfoinca

Oct 4, 2020
I know this is a stretch but I hope he adds other wives to fuck. Like its just this one wife maybe for the next game (or the big update) he can go to a different reigon of the world (not just Japan) and fuck someone there. Maybe get a reputation as an "International Marriage Wrecker"

Tricket

Oct 14, 2019
Experiencing a minor bug, but each time I try to load into my saved file, it keeps bugging out and maxing stress, how to get past this?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I know this is a stretch but I hope he adds other wives to fuck. Like its just this one wife maybe for the next game (or the big update) he can go to a different reigon of the world (not just Japan) and fuck someone there. Maybe get a reputation as an "International Marriage Wrecker"
That is unlikely for this game since GB has said that after the next update, he will work on the updates that includes various endings like pregnancy and that will be final update before starting work on a new project. Maybe going international might be possible for the next game?

Last edited:

Justfoinca

Oct 4, 2020
That is unlikely for this game since GB has said that after the next update, he will work on the updates that includes various endings like pregnancy and that will be final update before starting work on a new project. Maybe going international might be possible for the next game?
Hopefully yeah. Would love to see GB become a professional game developer.

For some reason I feel like "netori" games have a huge potential and very few people are actively exploiting it.
A lot of people don't like the idea of someone taking their wife, but they LOVE the idea of taking someone else's wife. The reason why I even discovered this game was because it was Netori.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
He can't even finish Japan on time and you want him to expand to other countries lmao

Reactions: Justfoinca

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Here's a doable idea GB can implement: You know how it's always the same female you have to massage in the mini-game. He can add different kind of females to add variety to the mini-game.

For example:

Level 1: A pale japanese chick - Easy difficulty to make her cum. (Original Base Model)
Level 2: A tanned gal - Medium difficulty to make her cum. (New Model)
Level 3: A MILF housewife - Hard difficulty to make her cum. (New Model)
Level 4: A tatted/piercings alt badass yakuza AV female - Hardest difficulty to make her cum. (New Model)
Level 5: A yankee blonde foreign woman from europe or usa - Extreme difficulty to make her cum. (New Model)

That would give the massage mini-game some variety because, i'm getting tired of making the same woman cum over and over again. And it's very easy to implement, he just need to change some color palette and he just need to trace and redraw some stuff.

Mar 26, 2021
Here's a doable idea GB can implement: You know how it's always the same female you have to massage in the mini-game. He can add different kind of females to add variety to the mini-game.

For example:

Level 1: A pale japanese chick - Easy difficulty to make her cum. (Original Base Model)
Level 4: A tatted/piercings alt badass yakuza AV female - Hardest difficulty to make her cum. (New Model)
Level 5: A yankee blonde foreign woman from europe or usa - Extreme difficulty to make her cum. (New Model)

That would give the massage mini-game some variety because, i'm getting tired of making the same woman cum over and over again. And it's very easy to implement, he just need to change some color palette and he just need to trace and redraw some stuff.
Level 999 make a real woman cum

coxtation

Feb 2, 2020

For example:

GB should only do a mother daughter NTR cuckold situation. If you put too many random females it just becomes a stereotypical hentai game.

So it is better on stealing his neighbor's women

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
originally he did plan a new neighbour, I believe she was gonna be some high school gal slut that you turn into your sex slave along with the first married chick

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes