kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I want to access his website but it's in Japanese, has GB set up downloads over there? Or is the site purely just for dev notes and updates? I'm thinking of sharing it, assuming I was able to download it before someone else and/or have the time..
If you are talking the Ci-En site then it is only used for news. You can buy the game at dlsite.com and whenever the update is available you can get the update at dlsite after buying it.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
New update on CI-EN, contents (via Google translate):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Summary:
Park development complete.
Secret club nearly done.
Toilet, corridor, balcony, will be added still.
Pregnancy and ending content development will start by the end of January.
Experience points will be adjusted.

Last edited:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I don't think we're actually going to get that new flat, it seems he just wanted to display some stuff from earlier scrapped development stages
Oh right, I missed that in the wall of text. Thanks for adding that. I already was dreading all the bugs it would cause :censored:

Visual Hunt

Dec 22, 2018
An ending? I wonder how will this work out since there is no in-game "text" dialogue for story context. Also there is an NTR ending which I wonder how does that work? I just wish GB would put H-scenes while husband is watching in the "same room" with a helpless expression.

Reactions: coxtation

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
An ending? I wonder how will this work out since there is no in-game "text" dialogue for story context. Also there is an NTR ending which I wonder how does that work? I just wish GB would put H-scenes while husband is watching in the "same room" with a helpless expression.
I suspect there is a (bad) ending for failing corrupting the wife before her annual wedding day and one for impregnating her after you corrupted her enough

Reactions: anon241

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
I suspect there is a (bad) ending for failing corrupting the wife before her annual wedding day and one for impregnating her after you corrupted her enough
Wait a second
That was what the deadline was for? Damn I never knew the calendar was for something

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Wait a second
That was what the deadline was for? Damn I never knew the calendar was for something
It is a theory the community had for a while. I do not believe the creator ever said that is the point of the calendar. But he must have put it there for a reason. It makes sense to have an set end date if there will be an ending less the game becomes endless grinding.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I just wish he would release a smaller update now, instead of one big final update in another ~2 months. Haven't fans waited enough?
According to him the Park is fully done, Secret Club is almost fully done and new Toilets + Aparment Corridor + Balcony areas have h-positions now. There is way more than enough here to justify a release.
I think that could also help to squash some bugs. NTRLegend hasn't exactly seen many bug free releases.

Jan 9, 2018
If enough people wrote messages about it in ci-en maybe it would convince him, I don't know. It's like he's had enough of the game, just trying to finish everything and send it out all at once, instead of incrementally updating and getting feedback like an actual developer. He's asking us for feedback now after a YEAR of no updates lmao? It's kind of an entitled mindset.
entitled is something solo devs are allowed to be

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
hey anyone have the new update? i can't download it cause i can't read Japanese. also i got her to max and even fucked her as the guy is passed out. any content beyond that?

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
If enough people wrote messages about it in ci-en maybe it would convince him, I don't know. It's like he's had enough of the game, just trying to finish everything and send it out all at once, instead of incrementally updating and getting feedback like an actual developer. He's asking us for feedback now after a YEAR of no updates lmao? It's kind of an entitled mindset.
I don't think it's entirely fair to say "a year of no updates" though. A big part of that time was spent completely absent for the project.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
hey anyone have the new update? i can't download it cause i can't read Japanese. also i got her to max and even fucked her as the guy is passed out. any content beyond that?
Latest version is on this site. You can select English in options in game.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes