tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Nothing else sice the October status update, he did say that he´ll make a progress report near the end of each month untill the update is realized.
he did have a december update but i think it was for bug testing. I don't know if the "sub" characters have already been added tho

btddsmidsy

Sep 26, 2017
Copied from GB's Ci-en page. I take no credit for this update or GB's work:

Hello. GB.

This is a recent report on December.

Currently in progress.

■ Park
production completed

■ Secret club

1640969990154.gif

• System 60%
  • Graphic 65%
■ ETC

• Stress Numerical Bug Fix (4th)
  • Game code optimization
  • Sub heroine service Shin
  • Added quest to get gallery mode

We've done quite a bit of work internally in the game this month.
"The biggest investment in this work was to redesign the problematic code that we made early with little knowledge of development. Something more
while preparing [outdoor] content with crude code .
It is difficult to add, so I
decided that it should not be left as it is and designed a new core code that becomes a problem.

Currently preparing [SM] content.
I personally have a lot of fun working on it, and I hope this is an interesting update for you.

At the current pace, updates to Pregnancy and Ending will start in January, and maybe the final version will come out in February.
I've come up with some thoughts on sub-content details, but I'd like to conclude with what I said earlier.

And I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply to comments and emails lately. I've been watching little by little every time I have time and I'm getting a lot of power. Thank you very much.

This is the end of 2021 and the beginning of a new year.
I think it was a nice year to meet a lot of people who like me and my games and have some financial leeway, but for me this year was a sad and difficult year overall and I feel a
lot of regret. I have regrets.
I'm really sorry that I couldn't keep track of my current situation and condition and couldn't keep the period and extended it.
We will definitely answer your heart waiting for a good update.

As always, thank you from the bottom of my heart and come back to see you again with good news for the new year.

Last edited:

Sadboi.id

Jul 21, 2020

Hello. GB.

Currently in progress.

■ Park
production completed

■ Secret club

View attachment 1572986

• System 60%
  • Graphic 65%
■ ETC

• Game code optimization

"The biggest investment in this work was to redesign the problematic code that we made early with little knowledge of development. Something more
decided that it should not be left as it is and designed a new core code that becomes a problem.

I personally have a lot of fun working on it, and I hope this is an interesting update for you.

At the current pace, updates to Pregnancy and Ending will start in January, and maybe the final version will come out in February.
I've come up with some thoughts on sub-content details, but I'd like to conclude with what I said earlier.

And I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply to comments and emails lately. I've been watching little by little every time I have time and I'm getting a lot of power. Thank you very much.

I think it was a nice year to meet a lot of people who like me and my games and have some financial leeway, but for me this year was a sad and difficult year overall and I feel a
I'm really sorry that I couldn't keep track of my current situation and condition and couldn't keep the period and extended it.

As always, thank you from the bottom of my heart and come back to see you again with good news for the new year.

Hello. GB.

Currently in progress.

■ Park
production completed

■ Secret club

View attachment 1572986

• System 60%
  • Graphic 65%
■ ETC

• Game code optimization

Well, more patient for masterpiece

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I have a question. I thought v1.0 was supposed to be full release version of a game, not demo or early access. So why is this game at v2.6.27 but is still clearly in development? I'm curious, what is the point of going beyond v1.0 when you know your game isn't done yet?

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
I thought v1.0 was supposed to be full release version of a game, not demo or early access.
It's been a while and I don't feel like digging to refresh my memory, but I think it was a case of, it was only intended to be a small little game and was complete as originally intended, but it was so popular the dev decided to expand it.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Doety

Mar 28, 2021
I run the game passes that initial cutscene and gets stuck on the screen with the name of the game.

Edit :Nah the game started after a long wait

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes