Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
but how? could u tell me pls?
All right, since you seem genuinely new here, to search this specific thread (and any others should you wish, at the very top right of this page, there is a search bar. Click on it and by default, it'll have this thread in a box which means you'll search this specific thread of said key words you put in the search bar. After you type say "minigame" ,"dress", or "costume" hit the red search button and you'll see all posts that contain what you are looking for.

eddeo

Jul 25, 2017
1639761227422.png
lol accidentally bugged it to have two of them show up (one is visiting her while the other is getting invited

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
i thought GB updated the game, but is not available yet, i think i'm gonna buy it just for help the man
GB has not updated the game since March. The next update should be soon though. Please support the creator by buying the game. It is the best way for him to know we care about this work and to get more updates.

Reactions: d8knight

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
GB has not updated the game since March. The next update should be soon though. Please support the creator by buying the game. It is the best way for him to know we care about this work and to get more updates.
Yeah, but it depends on your definition of "soon" of course. In November GB said "one or two months more" for the next update. This might well become February or March knowing his track record.

Still, fingers crossed it will drop earlier than that. Going to be good regardless (and probably with quite some bugs, but they were never bad enough to really impede gameplay in my experience).

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes