Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017

Hello. GB.

I'm really sorry for the late news this month.

This month's progress.

■ Park
-Game system 90% (bug testing)
-Graphics 60% (all done except Zoom-cut)

■ Secret Club
-System 40%
-Graphics 30%

■ Others-
Two types of hair-
Gal skin
-Vulva
-Piercing

I made some of the costumes that I couldn't finish before.

The park system development is almost finished, and the graphic resources are finished except for Zoom-Cut.

image-800.jpg

Zoom-Cut is a cutscene that shows a different perspective in this format. It is still in production, so we plan to further reinforce the quality.

As I said before, parks use Level, another concept of exposure.

image-800 (1).jpg
image-800 (2).jpg
image-800 (3).jpg

Her condition changes depending on the level.
You can enjoy H mini games with her at night.
H mini-games are played on two park benches and two toilets.

The following map will be added.

Park toilet

image-800 (4).jpg
image-800 (5).jpg
image-800 (6).jpg

Secret club

image-800 (7).jpg

I devote almost all my time to work as before, but the work speed is not as fast as before.
We're very sorry, but we couldn't keep our promise to complete the update at the end of the year, and it's expected to take a month or two more.
I apologize from the bottom of my heart for not being able to grasp my condition properly and making a promise of time in advance to make me wait.

Also, I apologize for not being able to write emails, Twitter, and Ci-en properly.
I'm missing out on other work because I think preparing for an update is my priority. When the update is finished, I will reply properly with QnA and late.

Then, I will inform you of the latest situation again at the end of next month.
Always grateful

My grandmother died on November 12th.
I will never forget the grandmother who just endlessly believed in me without great things. I will love you for the rest of my life.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
finally, he is back almost like 2 months radio silent like really even this treads having false rumor he dead lol expect her grandmother so sad rip

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
finally, he is back almost like 2 months radio silent like really even this treads having false rumor he dead lol expect her grandmother so sad rip
"Finally, he is back". He has been back for three months.

Between the post from today and the one before are 36 days (26-10 until 1-12), so not 2 months by any stretch of the imagination.

Before that was more than 6 months of radio silence, but that he is back in general has been known for three months now. The whole "GB being dead" thing has been dead for three months as well, so I'm not sure why you have to bring that up again.

[...]

I devote almost all my time to work as before, but the work speed is not as fast as before.
We're very sorry, but we couldn't keep our promise to complete the update at the end of the year, and it's expected to take a month or two more.

[...]

I will never forget the grandmother who just endlessly believed in me without great things. I will love you for the rest of my life.
Well, as expected, he can't finish it before the end of the year and will instead take until Feb at least. Will be still quite a while of waiting, and I won't be surprised if he doesnt manage Feb either. Especially now that his grandma died, he might need (or have needed) some time to grieve.

Wish him the best, and until then hopefully he will keep us posted each month still.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019

Hello. GB.

I'm really sorry for the late news this month.

This month's progress.

■ Park
-Game system 90% (bug testing)
-Graphics 60% (all done except Zoom-cut)

■ Secret Club
-System 40%
-Graphics 30%

■ Others-
Two types of hair-
Gal skin
-Vulva
-Piercing

I made some of the costumes that I couldn't finish before.

The park system development is almost finished, and the graphic resources are finished except for Zoom-Cut.

View attachment 1525384

Zoom-Cut is a cutscene that shows a different perspective in this format. It is still in production, so we plan to further reinforce the quality.

As I said before, parks use Level, another concept of exposure.

View attachment 1525385
View attachment 1525386
View attachment 1525387

Her condition changes depending on the level.
You can enjoy H mini games with her at night.
H mini-games are played on two park benches and two toilets.

The following map will be added.

Park toilet

View attachment 1525388
View attachment 1525389
View attachment 1525390

Secret club

View attachment 1525391

I apologize from the bottom of my heart for not being able to grasp my condition properly and making a promise of time in advance to make me wait.

Also, I apologize for not being able to write emails, Twitter, and Ci-en properly.
I'm missing out on other work because I think preparing for an update is my priority. When the update is finished, I will reply properly with QnA and late.

Then, I will inform you of the latest situation again at the end of next month.
Always grateful

Damn, I don't know whether I should be hyped for the new content or sad about his grandma. That crap hits close to home.

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Also. did somebody try rise her slute lvl by inviting their house at the evening? Si ther difference in pics?

Mazoq

Mar 7, 2019
RIP GB's grandma. From the way he wrote about her, seemed like she was real close with him, and supported him a lot. Sucks to lose a close relative like that. I'm glad the comment section on the ci-en page is being hella supportive and understanding towards him.

Lewdboys

Jan 15, 2019
I hope The Devs still Safe and Sound, of course by read his Blog he Still Struggle against Covid Virus, stay healthy my Favorite Devs !

Lewdboys

Jan 15, 2019
Its easy to find the memory reference in Cheat Engine but for some reason it doesn't hold.

Easiest thing to do is to alter your save file.

go here: C:\Users\user-name\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend

open the save file with a text editor and search for this (the 5000 will be whatever money you had when you saved the game)

"Coin" : {
"__type" : "System.Single",
"value" : 5000

Alter the 5000 to what ever you want, save and reload

There isn't a lot of text so the MTL isn't bad, however its very poorly formatted and often goes off the page and or is obscured by something.

It runs like shit on my laptop though. #Unity
What Text Editor App you use ?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Really hope this game will get more updates in the future. It's honestly perfect if you just wanna bust a nut to some awesome pixel animations. There's still more customization options that are still greyed out tho (like hair, skin color etc.) so I hope we'll be able to make the wife look like we want her to. More sex scenes are of course a no-brainer as well and for me personally I'd be really happy if we could knock the girl up and have some pregnancy interactions with her as well.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes