WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Nothing is impossible
It would just require someone to extract the assets, find the right textures, manually deblur the said 2dcg textures and compile it back.

It's a lot of work with little reward, but I was hopeful someone would do it lol
So, when are you going to do it? :p

Reactions: Sonnytag123

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Developer should introduce a college daughter into this game so you can cuckold your neighbors wife and college daughter!!!!
Yeah yeah, it's been said a couple of times here already, but GB doesn't read anything here. So go follow him on and comment there if you want to see change.

Edit: omg, it was even you that commented it one page ago! :rolleyes:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I remember this one time where I found a developer had done something that was lowkey genius in which the censoring was just a layer on top of the uncensored base. To uncensor the game you just had to edit the file in a image editing program and remove the censorship part from the assets (making it transparent) or edit the game and remove that layer from all scenes (far more work). He never released an uncensored version so either that was something he made for himself or he expected someone tried to uncensor it and made the job extremely easy so people could play the game the way it was meant to be played.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I remember this one time where I found a developer had done something that was lowkey genius in which the censoring was just a layer on top of the uncensored base. To uncensor the game you just had to edit the file in a image editing program and remove the censorship part from the assets (making it transparent) or edit the game and remove that layer from all scenes (far more work). He never released an uncensored version so either that was something he made for himself or he expected someone tried to uncensor it and made the job extremely easy so people could play the game the way it was meant to be played.
Making his players work to get the best stuff. Fun idea.

Reactions: Sonnytag123

dellonsy

Mar 19, 2021
When someone shares it.
I want to access his website but it's in Japanese, has GB set up downloads over there? Or is the site purely just for dev notes and updates? I'm thinking of sharing it, assuming I was able to download it before someone else and/or have the time..

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes