Nov 11, 2021
maybe, he found a bug. so he delay it a little bit.
Could be. But I think he already figured out those types of things in his game. He was originally going to release this on the 30th of June, then delayed it to the 7th of July. Not sure why, but I don't think he would've kept working on it till the last second, finding a new bug and all. Though I don't know much, if at all, about game development. Just sounds unrealistic to just find a bug at the last second. That's why I think he is deliberately stalling the release of the game, to make our enjoyment of the game even more better, or something else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: steamdeckguy

neinnein

Aug 26, 2017
Could be. But I think he already figured out those types of things in his game. He was originally going to release this on the 30th of June, then delayed it to the 7th of July. Not sure why, but I don't think he would've kept working on it till the last second, finding a new bug and all. Though I don't know much, if at all, about game development. Just sounds unrealistic to just find a bug at the last second. That's why I think he is deliberately stalling the release of the game, to make our enjoyment of the game even more better, or something else.
With that kind of positivity, Manchester United would have won this year's EPL. Damn..

Nov 11, 2021
I estimate the release will be around 21:00 pm GMT+9, according to his previous updates on ci-en.dlsite these past few months. That time also correlates with 8:00 am in the US, as many people have been speculating where he is from.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes