DestroSx

Feb 3, 2022
I think we all got trolled and the game will not be updated today, as for the past versions GB never published on time its work. So I don't think he will go it this time :B

Let's wait for a undefined amount of time. If are you so horny already just nut yourself and you will find peace for 3-4 hours.

Reactions: Hankaizo

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
I think we all got trolled and the game will not be updated today, as for the past versions GB never published on time its work. So I don't think he will go it this time :B

Let's wait for a undefined amount of time. If are you so horny already just nut yourself and you will find peace for 3-4 hours.
He truly is the NTR legend when you think about it.

That said it could also be dlsite. Not gonna try and make excuses for him since he hasn't said anything yet but I know dlsite can be a pain some times. I'm pretty sure Seed of the Dead Sweet Homes release was delayed by a bit (like six or seven hours) as well because dlsite fucked up the release.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
It's up. Now we wait for someone to upload it to this site :)

Google Translate:

VersionUp Final_Ver.1.0.0 hello. GB. I have currently uploaded a new version to DLSITE. We apologize for the delay in notifying you of the update. I wasn't sure how many people were waiting for the update, and I was only concerned about in-game issues. I apologize for thinking at ease I think it is also necessary to explain the reason for the delay and the current state of the game. I think the NTR legend must start with the fact that it was a game made with an older version of Unity and that I lacked knowledge of game development. Due to lack of game development, I developed the NTR legend without knowing the optimization and basics. Every time an update was made, I tried a lot of fixes and improvements with these parts, but the basic framework was broken and I couldn't make a big deal because it was a game. The reason for this delay is an optimization issue for all the resources that went into the game, causing a fatal issue with the game update. Especially the costume update caused this problem a lot. I postponed the update date to try to fix it and hung it, but this part does not seem to be a part that can be solved in a short time. Since many people have been waiting for us, we decided that we couldn't postpone it anymore, so we proceeded with the update focusing on important keywords. We currently have costume related resources and some additional resources, but they haven't been added to the update today due to the above issues. Since this version, I have tried not to proceed with the update anymore. However, I've been unable to test the game properly because I've been spending too much time on the above issues, so it seems that I'll have to fix bugs, translate, and update the resources I've made for a while. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, but it's not a good update report. I haven't slept properly for a few days, so I'll report on the details of the update and the progress in the future tomorrow. The notation of the version has been changed due to the status of future updates. This is a missing update, but thank you. I requested DLsite to fix it earlier, so I think the version will be upgraded after reviewing on the site.

DestroSx

Feb 3, 2022
Well, it is not coming up as we tought. It clearly said that some parts are in the game but disabled. So what are we going to get actually?

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018

"We currently have costume related resources and some additional resources, but they haven't been added to the update today due to the above issues"

Looks like there'll be more updates after this but who cares, we made it lads :PogChamp:
It simply would not be a NTR legend update if it wasn't broken and missing half it's features on release. That said I wonder what all is included in the "additional features." Will have to play and find out I guess!~

Reactions: Mazoq

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018

"We currently have costume related resources and some additional resources, but they haven't been added to the update today due to the above issues"

Looks like there'll be more updates after this but who cares, most of the content is in
We made it lads :PogChamp:
It simply would not be a NTR legend update if it wasn't broken and missing half it's features on release. That said I wonder what all is included in the "additional features." Will have to play and find out I guess!~
Exactly. This was all expected and predicted (by myself among others). The delay, the update not having everything, more updates having to finish the game fully. It's all exactly in line with how GB worked before. At least he is predictable.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Exactly. This was all expected and predicted (by myself among others). The delay, the update not having everything, more updates having to finish the game fully. It's all exactly in line with how GB worked before. At least he is predictable.
Honestly if it finished on time without a hitch and all of its content I'd probably try and call the emergency number for a wellness check. He would clearly be sending a cry for help at that point.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes