zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Mods can remove the abandoned tag already and change it to completed.

Can't wait. I've played that new game inspired by this one and, although not bad, it's not nearly as good, sadly.

Being fair to the developer though, GB did set the bar very high - NTRLegend is probably the best game in its genre and no doubt one of the best adult games in general.

Reactions: cxkxiti

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
LMAO hard right now, not only so frustrated at waiting yesterday that I literally managed to download all of COM3d2 again, the spergfest going on in this thread rn, and now to finally the update its being some half baked shit with lots of the new supposed content missing.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Mods can remove the abandoned tag already and change it to completed.

Can't wait. I've played that new game inspired by this one and, although not bad, it's not nearly as good, sadly.

Being fair to the developer though, GB did set the bar very high - NTRLegend is probably the best game in its genre and no doubt one of the best adult games in general.
And to be fair, NTRaholic has just started. They can still finetune so much. Personally, I think the animations in NTRLegend are just that much better, and hope NTRaholic can still improve them.

KollektorZ

Sep 13, 2021
I dont get it, the update is out but its not on dlsite?
I ran GB's new announcement through DeepL and found this regarding the delayed update in DL: "I just submitted a request to DLsite for a fix, so the version will be up after the site reviews it." He's essentially waiting for the guys at DL to check and greenlit the update.

Last edited:

Feb 8, 2021
And to be fair, NTRaholic has just started. They can still finetune so much. Personally, I think the animations in NTRLegend are just that much better, and hope NTRaholic can still improve them.
yeah, and also they just like us, the frustrated fans that though GB abandon this game. I think they aware with their own quality.

ftmuvk

Jun 29, 2022
If you have purchased this game on DLsite, you can download the game directly from the link below after login.

Link :

But so far there is no indication that it has been replaced by an updated version, so it is probably under review.
I would think from past experience that DLsite may take a few days to censor it with the large update.

Reactions: WSmith

steamdeckguy

Nov 29, 2019
I'M SOOOO HORNY I WANT IT NOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!111111111111111!
:LUL:
Oh, nevermind.
Way to pwn by spamming the thread

If you have purchased this game on DLsite, you can download the game directly from the link below after login.

Link :

But so far there is no indication that it has been replaced by an updated version, so it is probably under review.
I would think from past experience that DLsite may take a few days to censor it with the large update.
That's not the updated version. You can make sure you're getting the most recent update by checking back here:

It'll be the first item on that list with today's date after the game's finished being reviewed

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes