LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
Can anyone recommend a nice, recent NTR game while we all wait? I too feel blue balled as fck, so I need a nice alternative NTR game to fap to
There is this new game that got release a few days ago, it's pretty good,the animations are solid and you can unlock the gallery after the intro( https://f95zone.to/threads/when-new-wife-megu-falls-final-wolf-holiday.122919/),and also there is the classic scars of summer https://f95zone.to/threads/scars-of-summer-v1-03-shinachiku-castella-kagura-games.55259/

Highlander95

Apr 11, 2018
I don't even like NTR, can't belive my first post ever on this site is about the hype for the update of NTR Legend.
Guess that just proves how high quality the game is.
I went to bed and woke up to this mess, can't believe how hilarious this is.

Jun 3, 2022
I don't even like NTR, can't belive my first post ever on this site is about the hype for the update of NTR Legend.
Guess that just proves how high quality the game is.
I went to bed and woke up to this mess, can't believe how hilarious this is.
A lot of us enjoy NTR because we place ourselves in the shoes of the one cucking, rather than the cucked. NTRlegend is also great in that respect since you play as the slimy scumbag that gets to enjoy all the benefits of the kink, but zero of the consequences.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
A lot of us enjoy NTR because we place ourselves in the shoes of the one cucking, rather than the cucked. NTRlegend is also great in that respect since you play as the slimy scumbag that gets to enjoy all the benefits of the kink, but zero of the consequences.
Yeah but that kinda changed for me when I turned on the hidden camera, then I decided to turn shit off and continue anyway with the little bit of guilt I have even though I'm aware none of the characters and situations are real

Reactions: SincerelyMelon

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
Yup,most of us wouldn't do this kinda stuff IRL,much like most people,also wouldn't go shooting or beating people outside, like any other videogame. Matterfact I don't even play NTR games,because most of them let you roleplay as the cuck or the girl getting dominated,it feels awful for me watching you supposed loved one, getting nailed in front of you, so I just enjoy the gallery.It kinda sucks there isn't more games like this one or NTRAHOLIC,where the focus is to slowly mindbreak the girl,similar to a reverse social link from persona.

berkus

Feb 5, 2020
Yup,most of us wouldn't do this kinda stuff IRL,much like most people,also wouldn't go shooting or beating people outside, like any other videogame. Matterfact I don't even play NTR games,because most of them let you roleplay as the cuck or the girl getting dominated,it feels awful for me watching you supposed loved one, getting nailed in front of you, so I just enjoy the gallery.It kinda sucks there isn't more games like this one or NTRAHOLIC,where the focus is to slowly mindbreak the girl,similar to a reverse social link from persona.
I also really like the mindbreaking focus of this game and NTRAHOLIC. There really should be more.

rzanst88

Dec 7, 2020
exactly, alot of people say that we are too immersed in the game, putting ourself too much in main character perspective, but it's just the way I enjoy playing games, so like you, I play netorare games just for the gallery, and prefer to really enjoy Netori games instead
but still sometimes curiousity got the better of me and try to "really" play Netorare games.........and get hit hard.......really really hard -_-'

Last edited:

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
I think that's why the NTR or ''forced/R***'' genre is so popular,rather then the act itself,it's more about mindbreak and submissing the other person. At the end of the day, if you are not HURTING anyone, or keeping fictional,nobody should kinky shame you.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes