rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
the update is out someone plz upload
Don't think it's out yet, he did say dlsite has to approve the new patch before the patch can be uploaded, but the Dlsite page still shows last update as 2021 March, so I'm thinking we might have to wait a bit more

bit worried as to how much content made it to the patch, since GB talks about how there were "critical problems"

Reactions: SincerelyMelon

ftmuvk

Jun 29, 2022
In addition, on July 9th and 10th, DLsite will be blacked out and operations temporarily halted due to the legal inspection of electrical equipment.

DLsite announcement :

If the review process is not completed by 17:30 (JST) on the 8th, there will be a possibility of a release later in the week.
For that reason, I recommend that you go to bed early to avoid sleep deprivation :-(

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
In addition, on July 9th and 10th, DLsite will be blacked out and operations temporarily halted due to the legal inspection of electrical equipment.

DLsite announcement :

If the review process is not completed by 17:30 (JST) on the 8th, there will be a possibility of a release later in the week.
For that reason, I recommend that you go to bed early to avoid sleep deprivation :-(
Ah yes, the sweet sweet murphy's law

Dickbutt4life

Mar 24, 2018
Boy Dlsite's gonna be glad they don't have live customer service.
"Moshi moshi desu motherfucker! Look, I'm calling because my nuts are visibly quaking because I've been holding back my nut for TWO. ENTIRE. DAYS. and I've been white-knuckling my computer mouse refreshing the NTR Legend game page for so long that I might get an aneurysm. I need you sons of bitches to approve this game update IMMEDIATELY or my dick might commit sudoku and I'll have lifelong erectile dysfunction from being cucked this hard by your incompetent quality assurance team. Make it happen or I'm flying over there personally to make it happen!"

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Why do you think this is a minor content patch?
he did mentioned this was suppose to be the final big patch and the game will be done. But now he mentioned due to bugs etc. the patch isn't gonna be completed in this update which is filled with untested bugs. So what do you think?

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
he did mentioned this was suppose to be the final big patch and the game will be done. But now he mentioned due to bugs etc. the patch isn't gonna be completed in this update which is filled with untested bugs. So what do you think?
I read he said that he had to take out the costume part and that everything else was still in. So I think this is not going to be a small content update, but instead a small bit of content was left out.

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
Time for the nice sleep now that it's has been fully released. Hope GoldenBoy makes a new work in the near future.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes