ftmuvk

Jun 29, 2022
It occurred to me that the updated game may be in the process of being checked by DLsite right now.
He also said in an earlier post that game updates are released after checking.

JP : DLsiteに先ほど修正の要請をしたのでサイトで審査した後にバージョンがアップすると思います。
EN : I just sent a request to DLsite for a fix, and I believe an updated version will be uploaded after they check it out.

Cited from :

ftmuvk

Jun 29, 2022
How long does that usually take?
According to creators, it takes a few days for electronic media and about a week for paper media.
This means that he must have submitted the game to DLsite several days in advance in order to release it on schedule.

References :

khyrst

Jul 24, 2018
How long does that usually take?
Just a guess, but the Ci-en message was posted at 21/03/06 05:06 (not sure what timezone), and 2.6.27 went online on DL on 21/03/06. According to the same post, GB uploaded the status shortly after filing the request to DL, so we may be able to guess that the process takes shorter than a working day.

So it really depends on when GB gave the contents to DL. If he gave it in the morning, it's hopeful. If he submitted it at any time past 3 pm, that might spell sad news. It's 8 pm in Japan right now, and I'm sure DLSite employees also have set working hours. So I'm going to cautiously say that the prospects of an update dropping today are getting dimmer by the hour.

Edit: I overlooked the fact that 2.6.27 was a bugfix and the new update is a content expansion. Bugfixes might be checked and given the go in a day, but I'd imagine content would need few days as ftmuvk said.
Sorry for the speculative post and any confusions it may have caused.

ftmuvk

Jun 29, 2022
In the case of bug fixes, the checking process is quicker because there is no additional content, but a large update like this one may take longer because of the visual picture check.
He used to update frequently, so he may not have taken this into account.
Or simple laziness...

Nov 11, 2021
It's 11:30 pm and I am tired. Too much F5ing and too much blue balls. Wake me up when the update has dropped.
Was going to comment this when it dropped, but life always seems to go awry:
ITS TIME TO FEAST, MY BRUDDAHS. YEEEHAAWWWW
1657193231249.png

(this is inspect element btw,, dont get your hopes up)

steamdeckguy

Nov 29, 2019
Dudes, stop bumping this thread constantly. I'm tired of constantly getting notifications from this thread only to see another "nothing" post.
Yeah dude I'll stop posting because YOU (literally who) told me to, I'm so sorry for discussing this game on a game discussion site

Reactions: khyrst

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Yeah dude I'll stop posting because YOU (literally who) told me to, I'm so sorry for discussing this game on a game discussion site
I support discussing actual game but this isn't game discussion anymore.
Everyone's constantly replying/writing nothing of value and I get notified for each of those everytime. Can't we just wait for someone to post updated game instead of whatever this is?

Isn't there like a setting to turn that off? Turn it off if it so annoys you.
I'm waiting for the update to come out too, if I turn it off I'll forget about this game completely.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes