Mar 26, 2022
When are the other accessories like coming?
I wanna change her skintone, hairstyle and accessories!!!
I don't think it will come any of those. GB said this was the final, but since it's bugged he has now to work in patches.
Hope devs at least add new content, this game has a lot of potential.

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
I seem to have an issue whenever I play ntr mode and select certain scenes, they keep playing over the climax and I'm unable to select anything else and had to force quit the game. Is there a bugfix or is there anything I could do?

Reactions: NoUsernameAvailable

yuki_108

Apr 28, 2022
Not gonna lie the bugs and eror really suck man, and i really hype about this update. Welp time to forget it until the next update i guess

luiz

Apr 30, 2017
I seem to have an issue whenever I play ntr mode and select certain scenes, they keep playing over the climax and I'm unable to select anything else and had to force quit the game. Is there a bugfix or is there anything I could do?
I spam click in the options on the phone, select language, and return, then I can change the scene or end. Other bugs u may find besides the loop is the achievements brainwash not working,The Mop, Human Scourer and Clean Daisuke. Selecting the heart from ntr in the park proceed to random poses in the middle of the garden

project

Nov 24, 2018
I unlock ending 2, the game says that I continue after day 31 but my screen goes to the main menu, is it a bug,or i must press something?

Qush

Apr 16, 2019
My saves keep disappearing when i open the game does anyone else has this problem that could help me on this problem?

eye_scream

Sep 24, 2019
I have few concern about:

1. The girl in the park, is their any action scene? And
2. I can't do the things in the park at night and in the bathroom scene.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes